I havent been this excited since?

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäläinen" data-cid="219340" data-time="1389996348">
<div>

He's 43 1/2 bro... what else do you want from him?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

He needs to be better, that simple.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PSR" data-cid="219345" data-time="1389997665">
<div>

He needs to be better, that simple.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Be careful what you wish for pal....</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
I'm going 5-4 Hawks in OT, tonight they break their OT slump with the game winner from Shaw.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Today's Shaw Bobblehead night.... Can someone save me one? :icon-smile: ... please? :)</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
SHUTOUT</p>

</p>

SHUTOUT</p>

</p>

<span style="font-size:48px;">SHUTOUT</span></p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Crawford made it unnecessarily exciting towards the end, but the team shouldn't have fallen into a shell as much as they did either, especially not against the Ducks. But two points, wheee!</p>

</p>

Now get on track and start stringing those wins together, enough of this lull already. </p>

phranchk

Liked Posts:
Crawford and Hammer. That give away by Hammer was about as bad as it gets. That type of pass is one he almost never makes.</p>

Also, I do wonder if Craw had his pads from last year with the extra length on top if he would've stopped that. He was down, knees together and somehow the puck snuck through. That said, he should've had his stick covering the 5-hole too.</p>

R K

I could be wrong Frank but I think he was using the new pads last night.</p>

</p>

Still goal #2 very soft, but he made a few excellent saves at Key times, IE on Perry for one.</p>

</p>

I think to some extent last night was a statement game.  It will be very hard for ANY team to beat the Hawks in a 7 game series.</p>

R K

Also I keep hearing the term slump, they aren't in a slump.  They haven't had luck winning games 4 on 4 or the Skills competition.  They still lead the league with the fewest regulation losses at 8.  Through 50 games.  </p>

</p>

Last I checked there were no 4 on 4 OT's or Shootouts in the playoffs when games count.</p>

</p>

Losing 4-5 in a stretch of ten in regulation, that's a slump.</p>

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-time="1390015375" data-cid="219371" data-author="Grimsäläinen">

Crawford.... still can't close out games.</p></blockquote>
lolololololololololoolololoooooooollllllllooooooololololololololololoololollolooushuguwgt42t9p4yiehfSUdfgor8tAia490;uewHFAk.dsljcsoufe8yaDHSVNIJOP9fu8gyDLIHAVsjc;okZPI)a9u*QY7SDFWAETR89YR&*%$^#%%^&%*^(&asgdjakfghvfbmnklfiudgbwerwejhfbfevyfekjhcjkvjgefdewdlololololololololololoollolol

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="219270" data-time="1389914432">
<div>

Hawks win 8-4</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Are you fucking kidding me... I just can't win.</p>