I know I'm a few years late....

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
You could always do what the other female member does and hide out in the bar where it's a little safer. Oh shit...I just outed her...she'll be pissed once all these schmucks start in over there.
soooo what's her name???

MrsRexGrossman

Liked Posts:
You could always do what the other female member does and hide out in the bar where it's a little safer. Oh shit...I just outed her...she'll be pissed once all these schmucks start in over there.

I don't hide!

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
must be talking to myself here...could of sworn i asked the name of the second female poster on here so i could stalk her

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
It's Packer Fan

ok-eww-o.gif

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
It didn't turn into this. CBMB shut it down and caused the exodus to here where we are more accepted and can say really bad fucking words.

You're not more accepted, you just became the majority.

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
honest question. how are you almost enagegd? did your almost fiance tell you he's almost going to pop the question?

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
honest question. how are you almost enagegd? did your almost fiance tell you he's almost going to pop the question?

I was wondering the same thing. Also, 21 is pretty young to be engaged these days. But that doesn't mean anything, other than it's not the usual, which is fine.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why are young people in such a rush to get tied down? Spend your 20s focusing on your career and dating around and figure out who you really are, then what you want in a life partner. You won't believe me right now but what you want when you're 31 will be different than what you want at 21. Get all the experiences out your system when you're a twenty-something. That's my (unsolicited but wise) advice.