Not open for further replies.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
When we beat teams we normally wouldn't beat, it is always against a QB that is not elite like the niners and Kaepernick.

The Bears will lose by double digits and shit will really hit the fan. The finger pointing has just begun. Watch.

Brady is going the perform surgery on our defense.

Liked Posts:
This team and playcalling is so bipolar that I wouldn't be surprised. One thing I was upset about was how much Williams and McClellin played. I understand being loyal to starters but those 3 guys from last week deserved more playing time. The defense a whole was a joke, and the offensive play calling was hideous.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think we come out and do get a W for 2 reasons.

1. Field Turf

2. Cutty does not check out of plays at the LOS on the road as often, and as many times at home.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
No zone read team = The Bears having a chance.

PooHdini1

Liked Posts:
Same result as this week tbh

Twigg4075

Liked Posts:
This team will beat the Pats?!? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Are you the same guy that predicted they would go 11-5 or some ridiculous shit?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
3 Straight passes behind the line of scrimmage to start the game. CALLING IT NOW! Lololol.

Culpfiction

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It wouldn't surprise me if the Bears beat the Pats, it also wouldn't surprise me if they got steamrolled by the Bucs. This team is off it's fucking rocker with consistency.

ZAN

Liked Posts:
This will be the first time we face a QB with literally ZERO ability to break pocket. I'm not as worried as I normally am for some odd reason. And I know I should be. Just feel like our team plays better away from our fans, terrible turf. Pats have one of the GOATS undercenter. I just have a feeling we put that LB corps that dominated in ATL back on the field vs. Brady and we steal one.

That doesn't mean we are good...but the Pats barely beat a Jets team that we barely beat too. Pats are not world beaters yet...that usually comes in weeks 12-17...

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, if my superstitions hold true, the Bears will win. They are 3-0 when I watch them at my house and 0-4 at my girlfriends house. I will be at my house Sunday.

I don't understand why you haven't watched all the games at your house. You're not much of a team player. And if it's about putting your girlfriend before the Bears, I'd have to say that's real messed up. You need to get your priorities in order.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't understand why you haven't watched all the games at your house. You're not much of a team player. And if it's about putting your girlfriend before the Bears, I'd have to say that's real messed up. You need to get your priorities in order.

Always put the Bears before a girlfriend. Especially since it's just one afternoon per weekend for a few months. When the rest of your time is probably devoted to keeping her from being mad at you. Unless you have a healthy relationship. In which case... you lucky bastard. :D

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Always put the Bears before a girlfriend. Especially since it's just one afternoon per weekend for a few months. When the rest of your time is probably devoted to keeping her from being mad at you. Unless you have a healthy relationship. In which case... you lucky bastard. :D
Lol, its not like I'm not watching the game. Its just something I noticed before the Falcons game, then wanted to test out again this weekend..and of course the Bears lost. Back to my house this weekend to see if it still holds true. If it does, expect the Bears to go at least 11-5 (I can't watch the Thanksgiving game at my house as my parents eat at 1 pm and I have to pick up my grandfather).

Also, our relationship is very healthy I'd say. So, I guess I am a lucky bastard.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
This will be the first time we face a QB with literally ZERO ability to break pocket. I'm not as worried as I normally am for some odd reason. And I know I should be. Just feel like our team plays better away from our fans, terrible turf. Pats have one of the GOATS undercenter. I just have a feeling we put that LB corps that dominated in ATL back on the field vs. Brady and we steal one.

That doesn't mean we are good...but the Pats barely beat a Jets team that we barely beat too. Pats are not world beaters yet...that usually comes in weeks 12-17...

I agree. Throw in the fact that we do beat good teams on the road and if Fuller is in and Shea out....we might win this one. Brady's WRs suck

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I agree. Throw in the fact that we do beat good teams on the road and if Fuller is in and Shea out....we might win this one. Brady's WRs suck

I know right? Brady's receivers are always running the wrong routes and causing him to get intercepted...

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
I always knew i was a trendsetter.. Only difference is OP don't got the testes to say he'll take a ban for it.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This will be the first time we face a QB with literally ZERO ability to break pocket.

[video=youtube;dAt6S1RHBYs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAt6S1RHBYs[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.