I love Martellus; but he doesn't give a shit.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't stand forte. I really. really cant stand him as RB. he sucks

Don't you understand defense? They had a spy on Forte the entire game(Carey&Quinn), they were playing a lot of single coverage on our wides, sure I would like to see Matt break a few tackles, but the Lions didn't allow it.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm not surprised a Cutler cock-sucking fanboy like you would get on the forte hate wagon. Best player we've had on offense for the last half decade and you hate on him, and suck the pathetic penis of the bum Cutler. Die in a fire.

Your boy couldn't break a tackle on a 5 year old girl. Ain't my fault. Hell check the first few pages of the IGT. I quoted you and claimed Forte was going to have two TDs today. I couldn't have been further off.

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I don't care if he has the passion or not. He fights for yards.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Don't you understand defense? They had a spy on Forte the entire game(Carey&Quinn), they were playing a lot of single coverage on our wides, sure I would like to see Matt break a few tackles, but the Lions didn't allow it.

He's also still the 6th leading rusher in the league this season but, yeah, he sucks, lol. Rice had 30 yards on 17 carries today. Guess they should cut his ass

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
I believe he is 3rd in total yards for a rb as well behind Charles and mccoy. Not sure - thought i heard that today. He is good for this offense in a, lot of ways. He does not excel between the tackles so I understand the frustration about that aspect but he is a long way from sucking lol.

tricky5544

Liked Posts:
so does anyone know what op is talking about when he said Bennet said "I don't give a shit"

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't give a shit that Martellus doens't give a shit.

Can't say I blame him. He's criminally underused in the redzone.

Mitchapalooza

so does anyone know what op is talking about when he said Bennet said "I don't give a shit"

He was asked about the continuum transfunctioner. The interviewer didn't know if Jessie or Chester had it, so they asked Martellus if he was going to go to Captain Stu's and try to get the continuum transfunctioner back and if he knew who had it. Then he was asked, "Do you partake in 'Stoner Bashing Time?'" and when he said no, they asked if the super hot alien girls had it or if the 2 gay leather wearing guys had it. Thus his answer, "I don't give a shit."

tricky5544

Liked Posts:
He was asked about the continuum transfunctioner. The interviewer didn't know if Jessie or Chester had it, so they asked Martellus if he was going to go to Captain Stu's and try to get the continuum transfunctioner back and if he knew who had it. Then he was asked, "Do you partake in 'Stoner Bashing Time?'" and when he said no, they asked if the super hot alien girls had it or if the 2 gay leather wearing guys had it. Thus his answer, "I don't give a shit."

lol well done

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
I'm not surprised a Cutler cock-sucking fanboy like you would get on the forte hate wagon. Best player we've had on offense for the last half decade and you hate on him, and suck the pathetic penis of the bum Cutler. Die in a fire.

Dude, really? He's right about Forte, and Marshall is the best player the bears have had on offense in a decade. You don't need to be a Cutler fanboy to think that. Forte does a lot of good things, but he does have Greg Olsen Syndrome (GOS?) and goes down on first contact quite a bit...

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Dude, really? He's right about Forte, and Marshall is the best player the bears have had on offense in a decade. You don't need to be a Cutler fanboy to think that. Forte does a lot of good things, but he does have Greg Olsen Syndrome (GOS?) and goes down on first contact quite a bit...

He mad and has been throwing a tatrum. Let him be because it's funny

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
NO no man, misunderstood me. I love M.Bennett, but I don't think his passion is football. Doesn't mean he's not awesome lol. A lot of guys passion isn't the game, but it pays the bills.

I disagree...

I think he could give a shit less about the constant barrage of questions from the media when he has to give the same obvious answers over and over again...

He is a willing blocker and does a great job of extending plays...

Maybe the only thing he doesn't care about is his image...

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:

Totally agree. He is really good for this offense and is a good player. He just goes down to easy most of the time. That gets frustrating. But I am glad he is a Bear.

Silverwulf

Liked Posts:
Sure, he fights for some extra yards ... usually against smaller safeties and corners who are half his size.
But his blocking has been awful for most of the season. Half-hearted and disinterested the majority of the time.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Plenty of blame to go around today. Cut up the blame pie and give a share to Forte, Cutler and Trestman.

Let them all eat that shit and move the fuck on to the next game. With the D showing signs of life this team has a chance if all three fix what they fucked up today.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
He was moving us up and down the field with relative ease for most of the game. If it wasnt for a dropped Alshon pass, then another bobble, and an unlucky pick Jay Cutler would have like 4 touchdowns today

bears sure have some shitty luck, I swear. If we didn't have bad luck we'd have no luck at all

Woulda, coulda, shoulda...

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Plenty of blame to go around today. Cut up the blame pie and give a share to Forte, Cutler and Trestman.

Finally, a person capable of being objective.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I disagree. He fights for the extra yards man. He extends plays a lot. That's one thing I've noticed about his play.

I agree but for me he ain't anything special. He plays real slow in my eyes. Wish he was faster but stills good hard player.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk Pro

Defense Wins

Liked Posts:
He is the anti-Matt Forte. Doesn't go down on initial contact. Takes more than a shoe string tackle to take him down. Often times it takes several defenders.

Agreed guy is 6'2 215,220 for a big man runs like a little one.