I Love This Cheese

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Big Dog beer sounds absolutely horrible. I remember back in my college days always bargain shopping for cheap shit and I found this beer called Mountain Crest sold at a Jiffy Xpress. 11.99 for a 30 rack. Absolutely one of the worst beers I've ever drank.
Only in Iowa can you buy beer and have your oil changed at Jiffy Lube .

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
K Swiss shoes?

Nothing beats Swiss beatzz hahaha.. I'm dead
When we become boomers gotta rock them kswiss and do our best to banish them crispy bitch ass new balance sneaks from old man feet 4evs

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When we become boomers gotta rock them kswiss and do our best to banish them crispy bitch ass new balance sneaks from old man feet 4evs
No when you become boomers you have to rock the sketchers, just ask Howie

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Living here in the cheese head state cheese is a stable in everyone's home. I'm eating this Aged Gruyere Chipotle Garlic cheese the wife brought home from work. Is it from Switzerland? No , but this is now my favorite cheese . And I'm pairing it up with Red Dog beer, ( BECAUSE THE DUMB ASS STORE ) had no PBR. But the Red Dog beer was on sale for less than $ 12.00 a 30 pack, and the beer is not bad. So I'm proud , I think I'm a savoy shopper, and this cheese is great. And Thanksgiving is tomorrow, and I'm in the spirit of the Holidays. lOVE YOU ALL , and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families.
You had me at PBR, LOU...

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Keystone is another one of those beers I drank in college and excessive amount and would wake up the next morning with a mouth that tasted like an ash tray. Never again
Keystone tasted like someone made it for the sole purpose of getting people to stop drinking beer.