I miss this

PFTCB

Liked Posts:
This is what would have happened last night if Mitch had any power in his arm. On that one deep throw to Miller? Or was it Robinson. Whoever the fuck was out there when Mitch threw that free interception that the Saints safety fucked up catching.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I miss this:

Marshall2.gif

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Anybody else notice how the Star Wars community has warmed up to the prequels? That’s how I view Jay right now. Jay or the prequels weren’t that great, but they are now appreciated more than ever thanks to the shit we have to deal with now.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Yeah, Mitch is just too damned dumb.
I think he's dumber than Rex. At least Rex had good Rex.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Side note: Mahomes very much reminds me of Cutler, without the bonehead type decisions.

It's easy to see why Pace would have been scared to draft the second coming of football Jesus, Mahomes.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Cutler was pretty much Trubisky with some special physical skills. He couldn't read a defense if his hair depended on it.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Cutler was pretty much Trubisky with some special physical skills. He couldn't read a defense if his hair depended on it.
No Cutler could read a defense but the moment he snapped the ball we had no clue what would happen. Thing is Cutler at least had a shot for a comeback, Trubisky has one so far off a miracle field goal

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Was always a fan of Jay. Took a lot of shit that wasn’t on him, but took it in stride. Has all the physical tools, just made bad decisions because of his arm strength. I wish he’d come back just so I could stomach watching this team play this year. My god, how far we’ve come...

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Cutler could fucking ball - which was tight. Especially when you figured out his shortcomings would never allow him to lead a team to consistent success - it was actually enjoyable. It was way more fun to watch his version of sucking vs. watching "fear ball" via our offense now.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Pace needs to make a call. In all seriousness. We would have a better shot at making the playoffs (not likely-I know, I know), than our 2nd overall freakin pick. Let that sink in. At the very least, he’d man the hell up and maybe others would follow suit.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Always loved Jay.

People loved to shit on him (not saying here, just seemed like in general) and it always seemed so stupid. Look what we've had since. I bet even the haters now feel really fucking stupid.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Cutler could read a defense, he just usually thought his arm was strong enough to beat the coverage.