I spy ...AR

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
how can they afford a QB and robinson? are they planning on marching out the same turnstiles at tackle??

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
how can they afford a QB and robinson? are they planning on marching out the same turnstiles at tackle??
Leno will start next year... isn't that obvious? Massie gone.

@remydat since you have PFF diamond subscription what was Lenos grade after the middle of the line was changed? I read one article that said he really improved even tho it wasnt against the best opponents.

He graded 75 for the season last year. I was told yesterday that is good.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

@remydat since you have PFF diamond subscription what was Lenos grade after the middle of the line was changed? I read one article that said he really improved even tho it wasnt against the best opponents.

much rather would replace leno than massie, but if it means we keep robinson too, i can stomach it.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Lol PFF diamond subscription

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Agreed

brundleflyguy

Liked Posts:
I've never been sure about the Bear's head + down arrow emojis. Does that mean the Bears will continue to go down? That they are falling from being competitive? :)

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
much rather would replace leno than massie, but if it means we keep robinson too, i can stomach it.
I'm going to disagree. Is Leno a blue chip LT? Absolutely not, but I'd say he hovers around league average. Bears could do worse and he looked much better down the stretch. Bears absolutely need to replace at minimum one of them and I think Massie will be easier to replace. Plus he's old and now has injury concerns. Leno has always stayed pretty healthy.

Re-sign Ifedi and draft a rookie to compete at RT.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've never been sure about the Bear's head + down arrow emojis. Does that mean the Bears will continue to go down? That they are falling from being competitive? :)
same same old since 1985

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Is Dave Kaplan the one who said he wanted all that money? Would make sense to the tweet. Or does the cap symbolize something else I am missing?
It's an expression. No cap= I'm for real

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dont think Bucs or Chiefs have room for an ARob contract. So he may as well settle for $$.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
This tweet obviously indicates that ARob does not want a visor, he wants a ring pop from Nagy for his Bday.

Could make for a fun new game of throw the visor on the ring pop. Shit would be hard, but I hear the team are all black belts in egg toss. Have to keep challenging themselves

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Was Mitch in that vid