I Stole a Gem from Chicago Bears Message Board

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Was it your balls swaying, clanging, and knocking that gave you the bum knee?

Mr.Anderson

Liked Posts:
I miss that place too. My sig is of that resident Packer fan (can’t remember his anymore) that trolled the boards.

Rhoads73

Liked Posts:
Anyone remember BOB from the old message board? I remember someone saying that he was deaf and that was why his posts were nearly incoherent.....

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Anyone remember BOB from the old message board? I remember someone saying that he was deaf and that was why his posts were nearly incoherent.....

Beef block. BearsMod1 swore up and down that it wasn't an act, and that his mom or sister or something contacted the Bears org to tell posters to stop picking on him.

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah CBMB going under really sucked, thankfully found this place. But yeah Gremans was definitely a thing all over CBMB.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
Beef block. BearsMod1 swore up and down that it wasn't an act, and that his mom or sister or something contacted the Bears org to tell posters to stop picking on him.

Wasn't there some mother of a training camp player who was on that board and was constantly defending her son? It was really weird.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Wasn't there some mother of a training camp player who was on that board and was constantly defending her son? It was really weird.
Not sure on that one, but do any of you remember the one that was always sticking up for J'Marcus Webb. Camera Gyrl or something like that? The videos were super creepy. Couldn't tell if it was his mom or his girlfriend.

Last edited:

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Wardi?

There was also a packer fan there named IHATETHEBEARS, but he was actually really, really smart and didn't troll. He was a better poster than a lot of the Bears posters there.
IHTB was definitely a good poster.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Also, Alex Brown's wife was posting for a bit...until the tards ran her off.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Yes there was. Can't remember the player, but I think he was on the roster. A WR I think.

Mr.Anderson

Liked Posts:
Wardi?

There was also a packer fan there named IHATETHEBEARS, but he was actually really, really smart and didn't troll. He was a better poster than a lot of the Bears posters there.

Yeah I think it was IHTB come to think of it. He was pretty smart, but he had his moments, and that’s where my sig derived from.