i think the refs cost us at the end of half..

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Diving for more yards isn't giving yourself up... If cutler drove head first abs got two hand touched it wouldn't of been flagged.

Tommie Harris got a fumble call because the came out as he was trying to get up and move forward. Had he stayed on the ground he would of been giving himself up.

Why must I be Saad? Via Tapatalk

Ok sure...but I bet if the bears players walked away and he got up and ran it in...they would have got 6

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This. The holding by Giants OL was pretty insane. Like surpassing packer levels.

lol on sound fx for last weeks, there were Lions offensive players on the bench wondering why the Packers weren't getting called for holding and one player randomly walks by and says it's because it's the Packers. So damn true

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol on sound fx for last weeks, there were Lions offensive players on the bench wondering why the Packers weren't getting called for holding and one player randomly walks by and says it's because it's the Packers. So damn true

It sure seems that way!

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
That intentional grounding call was a 100% no brainer. Only a complete homer would argue that call.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That intentional grounding call was a 100% no brainer. Only a complete homer would argue that call.

Agreed. That play is a classic example of why the rule exists.