I think they have a chance.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Today we will find out if nagy ever learns from his mistakes.

They need an uptempo quick passing game against this poor defense. Don't let them get to foles. Quick slants, seams, swing passes, etc.

Don't get cute. Methodically march down the field and take time off the clock. Keep DH on the sideline.

This game, for me, comes down to nagy's gameplan. If he can keep drives going we have a very good shot. If he decides to run long developing plays then nick foles is going to die.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They are going to have find a way to protect Foles well enough to throw deep early to not make this a shit fest.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

They need an uptempo quick passing game against this poor defense. Don't let them get to foles. Quick slants, seams, swing passes, etc.

Don't get cute. Methodically march down the field and take time off the clock. Keep DH on the sideline.

This game, for me, comes down to nagy's gameplan. If he can keep drives going we have a very good shot. If he decides to run long developing plays then nick foles is going to die.
I stopped reading right there
We already know the answer to that question
And that's/he is the biggest reason this team will never contend
2018 was thanks to the D & Vic

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, without Clowney, better chance for the O line and Foles health.

$22 million the Titans have rapped up this year in D lineman, those 2 players, zero sac's and one was cut.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The Titans will have this game under control by halftime unfortunately. They don’t need a third quarter because the Bears probably don’t score in it anyway. The 4th quarter will be like practice

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:

today? nagy has already had numerous games to learn from his mistakes and yet he still hasn't adapted...the titans pass rush is nothing to write home about especially with clowney being inactive today. If you watch film, you can see the WR's dont even run their routes hard knowing the playcall is not going to work...they are just going through the motions, if your qb isn't buying what the HC is calling why should anyone else give a shit. Nagy is damn lucky pagano has the defense motivated otherwise it would be a complete shitshow.

msadows

Liked Posts:
today? nagy has already had numerous games to learn from his mistakes and yet he still hasn't adapted...the titans pass rush is nothing to write home about especially with clowney being inactive today. If you watch film, you can see the WR's dont even run their routes hard knowing the playcall is not going to work...they are just going through the motions, if your qb isn't buying what the HC is calling why should anyone else give a shit. Nagy is damn lucky pagano has the defense motivated otherwise it would be a complete shitshow.

Agreed, but he's never been under fire as bad as the last week or two.

He has nothing to hide behind anymore. Before, the media picked on turdbiscuit, now, it's all nagy. Either he adjusts or he's gone. This is the game he HAS to do it if he wants to retain his job.

It's a mediocre pass D, a limited pass rush. Don't get fancy in the pass game. Play the short ball control offense you learned from andy and don't get cute.

If he does that, I think they got a legit shot. If not, the defense will be in for a long day w/ derrick henry.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Hahahaha today is the day we see if Nagy learns from his mistakes? Dude, where the hell have you been the last 2 years??? I’ll give you the answer right now....NO. He will never learn from his idiotic mistakes.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Hahahaha today is the day we see if Nagy learns from his mistakes? Dude, where the hell have you been the last 2 years??? I’ll give you the answer right now....NO. He will never learn from his idiotic mistakes.

Read the above post.

Up until the last week or two he had mitch to hide behind. Now, he has no excuses and the media and the majority of fans have taken notice.

He hasn't taken heat like this ever. Yes, he's been criticized before, but the last two weeks the majority of people have blamed him more than anyone.

If he doesn't change now, he won't ever. And yes, he has in the past. The first couple weeks of the season he ran a completely different offense for mitch trubisky, then decided to go back to the same ol' fail shit once foles stepped in.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
YO!!! whats good Worldstar CCS??? fresh outta jail from Boston!

I think we about to get stomped by the titans..but i hope we punch them in the mouth just like I punched a shit talker days ago..let's fucking go!!!

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, without Clowney, better chance for the O line and Foles health.

$22 million the Titans have rapped up this year in D lineman, those 2 players, zero sac's and one was cut.
Clowney has been invisible.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
He’s not going to learn from his mistakes. We’re 2 1/2 seasons removed from anything resembling a decent offense. Square peg, round hole Nagy grabs a hammer.. same ole shit each game.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't know why ppl are saying Nagy doesn't learn from his mistakes. If you look at the run game from last year to this year - it's vastly different. Remember when we only ran the ball in single digits? He's definitely doing more designed runs.

Now our run game still sucks and was ranked 32...but that's primarily a Pace issue.