Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You were in jail? If so, welcome home.
1,000$ was the bond and someone had to come fly out there in person to bail me out..so stupid.
I done paid for it all and our flight back home but it was worth it, might go back to jail because he wants to press charges...lmao, not happening, i got him on camera hitting me first and then it was over for him./

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Read the above post.

Up until the last week or two he had mitch to hide behind. Now, he has no excuses and the media and the majority of fans have taken notice.

He hasn't taken heat like this ever. Yes, he's been criticized before, but the last two weeks the majority of people have blamed him more than anyone.

If he doesn't change now, he won't ever. And yes, he has in the past. The first couple weeks of the season he ran a completely different offense for mitch trubisky, then decided to go back to the same ol' fail shit once foles stepped in.
I don’t need to read any post above to know that Nagy will never learn from his mistakes.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I don't know why ppl are saying Nagy doesn't learn from his mistakes. If you look at the run game from last year to this year - it's vastly different. Remember when we only ran the ball in single digits? He's definitely doing more designed runs.

Now our run game still sucks and was ranked 32...but that's primarily a Pace issue.

Running the ball more doesn’t mean you learned from your mistakes. He hasn’t changed a thing except for calling a couple more runs.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1,000$ was the bond and someone had to come fly out there in person to bail me out..so stupid.
I done paid for it all and our flight back home but it was worth it, might go back to jail because he wants to press charges...lmao, not happening, i got him on camera hitting me first and then it was over for him./

Man, that's going to be rough having charges in one state and living in another. Kinda hard to show up for court dates...

I've had something similar happen. Having bench warrants out in another state for failure to appear...etc. I would have to stay out of Massachusetts for awhile, but then if you ever change jobs (assuming your absence didn't cause a problem) there's always that warrant hanging around.

Good luck.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Man, that's going to be rough having charges in one state and living in another. Kinda hard to show up for court dates...

I've had something similar happen. Having bench warrants out in another state for failure to appear...etc. I would have to stay out of Massachusetts for awhile, but then if you ever change jobs (assuming your absence didn't cause a problem) there's always that warrant hanging around.

Good luck.
only if Massachusetts law enforcement officers wants to come all the way out to Chicago or Northwest Indiana to get me if i get pulled over or something. My lawyer wants the video asap, it could get that guy in trouble but he was the one who called the cops and lied. he made himself the victim. and i was wearing chicago gear so they wasnt having it once they saw my ID.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
YO!!! whats good Worldstar CCS??? fresh outta jail from Boston!

I think we about to get stomped by the titans..but i hope we punch them in the mouth just like I punched a shit talker days ago..let's fucking go!!!
Woo WOOOO!

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
only if Massachusetts law enforcement officers wants to come all the way out to Chicago or Northwest Indiana to get me if i get pulled over or something. My lawyer wants the video asap, it could get that guy in trouble but he was the one who called the cops and lied. he made himself the victim. and i was wearing chicago gear so they wasnt having it once they saw my ID.

Yeah, when the warrant starts showing up...it depends on if it's a non-extriditable or not...probably so. You'll just have to sit at traffic stops for a longer time until the cop checks it out....lol and never go to MA again.

Anyway, sounds like your lawyer will be on top of it.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Bears have no offense to pull away from any team this year...

Game stays close 13 to 10 going into 4th but the defense is gassed and gets torched for 21 in the 4th as the Titans pull away.

Titans 34
Bears 10

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
I don't think the offense is going to be any worse against TEN then they have been so far this season (note: thats a low bar) because their defense is suspect - I just think their offense is built to take advantage of our D. Unless Foles has a career day, I see TEN controlling the game with long methodical drives that chew up clock and tire the defense. 6+ YPC, punctuated by 20-30 yard passes off of play action.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Running the ball more doesn’t mean you learned from your mistakes. He hasn’t changed a thing except for calling a couple more runs.

I do not like Nagy and think he'll get fired. He is stubborn about the gimmick plays. But I do think he has learned and changed up the run game.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
keep up the great playcall nagy you bald headed con artist, black monday cant come soon enough

Bust

Liked Posts:
Bears have no offense to pull away from any team this year...

Game stays close 13 to 10 going into 4th but the defense is gassed and gets torched for 21 in the 4th as the Titans pull away.

Titans 34
Bears 10

24-10 late in the game. I AM GUD

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Today we will find out if nagy ever learns from his mistakes.

They need an uptempo quick passing game against this poor defense. Don't let them get to foles. Quick slants, seams, swing passes, etc.

Don't get cute. Methodically march down the field and take time off the clock. Keep DH on the sideline.

This game, for me, comes down to nagy's gameplan. If he can keep drives going we have a very good shot. If he decides to run long developing plays then nick foles is going to die.

TD graham!

Let's go inside kick!

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
{/THREAD}

Pennwalt

Liked Posts:
Today we will find out if nagy ever learns from his mistakes.

They need an uptempo quick passing game against this poor defense. Don't let them get to foles. Quick slants, seams, swing passes, etc.

Don't get cute. Methodically march down the field and take time off the clock. Keep DH on the sideline.

This game, for me, comes down to nagy's gameplan. If he can keep drives going we have a very good shot. If he decides to run long developing plays then nick foles is going to die.
They need owners who are willing to pay for a top offense. Virginia will not pay half a billion dollars for a quarterback!

Pennwalt

Liked Posts:
Unless the team makes MAJOR changes on offense and coaching, this team can not win in the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double-Double Doink Doink

Pennwalt

Liked Posts:
The owners have an eight and eight team and proud of that record.

ImSure

Liked Posts:
at this point i think i'm gonna go back on what i thought about mitch. i'm now gonna wait until he's in another system elsewhere and reevaluate him. you can't judge QBs in this offense.