I think we’re going to have to worry about Jordan Love being great, guys.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Meh, I really don't care either way. But I kinda want him to be good at a minimum. Either keep making the bears their bitch or the bears up their game and we see some real meaningful divisional football. You know, the kind you see every year in December/January that never includes Chicago.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Meh, I really don't care either way. But I kinda want him to be good at a minimum. Either keep making the bears their bitch or the bears up their game and we see some real meaningful divisional football. You know, the kind you see every year in December/January that never includes Chicago.
He looks good enough to keep the Packers in football hell, which is what everyone should want. Its on the Bears to catch up.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
He looks good enough to keep the Packers in football hell, which is what everyone should want. Its on the Bears to catch up.
Another HOF QB is 'football hell'? That doesnt make sense.

7 TD passes, 1 INT, 1 rushing TD, and a rating of 105+, one of the best QBs in the league. And without his best WR, best RB, starting LT and starting LG, no less.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

7 TD passes, 1 INT, 1 rushing TD, and a rating of 105+, one of the best QBs in the league. And without his best WR, best RB, starting LT and starting LG, no less.
@Montucky if you ever get a job that can support more than yourself u should adopt this kid ^^

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Numbers dont lie. 7 TD passes, 1 INT, 1 rushing TD, and a rating of 105+, without his best WR, best RB, starting LT, starting LG, no less.
Don't care.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Northwestern Wildcats

0 points through 3 quarters vs a bad Bucs team.

Shockingly, the Bucs had 100+ yards of penalties against them in the 4th.

Shocking.

Congrats on hurting Carr and beating the worst QB in the nfl by a point though.

The fact you don’t realize you’re mediocre yet is just going to be more fun later.

HoopsMcCann

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Texas Longhorns

Shocking.

The fact you don’t realize you’re mediocre yet is just going to be more fun later.
Yeah, but here's the thing. They have no pressure on them. We do.

10veitout

Liked Posts:

Shocking.

The Saints were 2-0 (Not a bad team) and the Saints D is one of the best in the league. We figured them out in the 4th quarter and rattled off 4 straight drives deep into their territory, and 3 straight scoring drives to win the game. We did this without our best WR, best RB, starting LT and starting LG. That is the real Packers O, just wait until we get all these young (Leagues youngest O) guys in sync with each other, and also getting all of our injured stars back.

The Packers had 11 penaltys and gave up more yardage then the Saints on penaltys.

Nothing mediocre about us, 2-1 without even getting in sync offensively yet, completely riddled with injuries to star players too, on both sides of the ball.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Congrats on mixed Andy Dalton!
That comparison doesnt make sense. Love was regarded as a boom or bust guy with huge arm talent, that isnt Andy Dalton remotely.

Regardless, Love led the league in TDs before today, when does Dalton ever lead the league in TDs? lol. Also, Loves numbers say he is one of the best QBs in the league, when has Andy Dalton ever been that?

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
The Saints were 2-0 (Not a bad team) and the Saints D is one of the best in the league. We figured them out in the 4th quarter and rattled off 4 straight drives deep into their territory, and 3 straight scoring drives to win the game. We did this without our best WR, best RB, starting LT and starting LG. That is the real Packers O, just wait until we get all these young (Leagues youngest O) guys in sync with each other, and also getting all of our injured stars back.

The Packers had 11 penaltys and gave up more yardage then the Saints on penaltys.

Nothing mediocre about us, 2-1 without even getting in sync offensively yet, completely riddled with injuries to star players too, on both sides of the ball.

You’re overreacting to tiny sample sizes.

The Bears are awful and they were in a competitive game with Tampa Bay at Tampa Bay.

Their other game is against another terrible team.

You also had zero chance to beat Tampa Bay if Carr is the QB the whole game.

Are you fucking brain dead?

10veitout

Liked Posts:

The Bears are awful and they were in a competitive game with Tampa Bay at Tampa Bay.

Three game sample size is enough to know that Love's numbers look fantastic.

You are trying to say Love is 'mediocre' based on nothing more then his okay game today against the Saints. You are the one overreacting to sample size, "Love wont be great because he only played okay today in a three score 4th quarter comeback!' lol

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
That comparison doesnt make sense. Love was regarded as a boom or bust guy with huge arm talent, that isnt Andy Dalton remotely.

Regardless, Love led the league in TDs before today, when does Dalton ever lead the league in TDs? lol. Also, Loves numbers say he is one of the best QBs in the league, when has Andy Dalton ever been that?

The numbers currently say Brock Purdy is a significantly better QB than Patrick Mahomes.

I’ll ask this again, are you fucking brain dead?

10veitout

Liked Posts:

Not to mention, we destry the Saints if we had our best WR, best RB, starting LT, and starting LG not to mention our starting two corners and our second LB.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
Not to mention, we destry the Saints if we had our best WR, best RB, starting LT, and starting LG not to mention our starting two corners and our second LB.

Without a cheap shot on Carr you likely lose that game by 30 points on your home field.

You’re delusional. You better thank your lucky ass that Jameis Winston is playing quarterback in the nfl and not working at McDonald’s where he belongs

10veitout

Liked Posts:
The numbers currently say Brock Purdy is a significantly better QB than Patrick Mahomes.

I’ll ask this again, are you fucking brain dead?

If you admit that Loves numbers are great, then what basis are you claiming he is mediocre? Its like you dont have any actual reason to be claiming what you are claiming lol.