2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Maybe but he'll go top 10 in the draft and Bears don't have the capital to trade up.
Yep, you're correct, no way for us to get him

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
How about Trey vs Mitch. Both 1 year starters but Mitch threw about twice as many balls for 2000 more yards and was known to not throw picks yet you consistently brought up his lack of experience and fail in a bowl game (like with Lawrence). With Trey, all you ever talk about is his lack of picks and no mention of experience or level of competition other than to rationalize it.

Don't get me wrong, if we have an opportunity for Fields or Lance, I'm in big time but I also won't diminish the accomplishments of Jones or ignore Wilson. You agreeing with Mack Jones as this year's McCarron was comical.
"good analysis A.J. McCarron ouch". By the way, Jones has a better 40 than Jamarcus Russell. I guess mobility wasn't a thing for you back then. Your parameters for goodness change based on something other than football. For the record, I hated McCarron in any round.

Have some more purple drank.

You can now do your post # nonsense that no one will even attempt to follow or read and I'll let this get back on track.

Sigh...lets break it down. I see u didn't admit to being wrong about me not giving Z. Wilson praise.
>>>> #52

How about Trey vs Mitch. Both 1 year starters but Mitch threw about twice as many balls for 2000 more yards and was known to not throw picks yet you consistently brought up his lack of experience and fail in a bowl game (like with Lawrence). With Trey, all you ever talk about is his lack of picks and no mention of experience or level of competition other than to rationalize it.

I dealt with ...and we talked about Trey vs Mitch in a different thread. I addressed NDST, accomplishments and results. You ran away. Now if u wanna re-visit that thread no problem. Re-post it so we can see exactly what was said.

Don't get me wrong, if we have an opportunity for Fields or Lance, I'm in big time but I also won't diminish the accomplishments of Jones or ignore Wilson. You agreeing with Mack Jones as this year's McCarron was comical. "good analysis A.J. McCarron ouch".

By the way, Jones has a better 40 than Jamarcus Russell. I guess mobility wasn't a thing for you back then. Your parameters for goodness change based on something other than football. For the record, I hated McCarron in any round.

I already dealt with ur " Show me a post where you said something good about Wilson or ...." remember??
>>>>> #52

Is this a lie about Jones' & McCarron's weapons / supporting cast at 'bama ?? >>>>#12
My saying "ouch" was a indirect compliment to Jones. In other words, McCarron had a mediocre to avg pro career. Hence, "ouch" don't put that on Jones just yet. Jones was 4.85-4.91 seconds in the 40. (ESPN)

Russell was a 4.83 not that it matters. He's not playing anymore. And it never changed my view on a Qb not having enuff mobility to help our poor pass pro OL. I've said this ad nauseam. Note u never showed we I said sign Russell. But through my verifiable post #'s, I showed who did say "sign Russell" Right? >>>>> #2 >>>>> #5

You can now do your post # nonsense that no one will even attempt to follow or read and I'll let this get back on track.

?.....I know u don't like post #'s. I know u hope ppl. don't look, cuz they spell verifiable fact on what ppl really said. And it keeps things on the truth, proper context and " fact track".

:snoop"

Last edited:

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Idle hands are the devil's workshop. Not only is it the offseason with FA news slowing down but we've also got people refusing to act like humans because of a virus with a 99.98 survival rate. With enough time and boredom, you can rationalize yourself into anything.

In other words, people are basically convincing themselves that every QB is damn near worth a top pick because they did well in college (every first-round prospect has) and we have a long-term need for one. If I need a new mattress but have to wait two months before I'm allowed to get one, I'm not going to talk myself into paying $3k for one Costco was selling for for $700 the last time they had them in stock just because I've had a lot of time to sleep on a shitty mattress.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
When to many facts are produced , the only thing some ppl can do is just avoid, avoid and go back to :sleep:

>>>>#47
>>>>> #62 <<<