"I was smiling mid route" - Darnell Mooney

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They say that a picture is literally worth thousands of words but in this case you have posted a gif as a response which I could respond to with literally thousands of words as to how worthless it is in making sense to me as to why you are constantly talking about yours and others penii. Shaking my head!
slide_319499_2970568_free.gif

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
I'm sorry but does no one else see that @VashalasX , @HeHateMe , and @Grimson always post in close succession? Am I losing my fucking mind right now?? Also, internet bullying is a thing and you silly cucks should leave @msadows alone.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I'm sorry but does no one else see that @VashalasX , @HeHateMe , and @Grimson always post in close succession? Am I losing my fucking mind right now?? Also, internet bullying is a thing and you silly cucks should leave @msadows alone.
I will never understand why I'm being tagged in this post irregardlessly of whatever proximity towards other posts by other posters my posts are within.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've admitted mitch was bad going on like two years ago.

There is nothing wrong with cheering on a chicago bear to succed. No matter how slim the odds.

You're just trolling to be a dick now. Stay classy!
2Years? C'mon Man, more like 2 weeks before last season ended

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will literally never understand needing to have an online schtick to where literally you have to act like a weirdo but to each literally their own.
Raskolnikov started as a bit but then I went literally insane much like the character.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:

Yeah what's the deal with everyone piling onto this dude in every thread?

Every forum has to have a red-headed step child