I wonder what Justin Fields' balls smell like?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
He probably has a dedicated spank sock for fields. He’sa weirdo.
...says the guy who @me in an IGT to tell me to fuck off after Fields threw a completion because I had been critical of his boyfriend. (I wasn't even following the thread...lol...I saw it hours later.)

Lol...sounds stable to love a 22 year old.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
...says the guy who @me in an IGT to tell me to fuck off after Fields threw a completion because I had been critical of his boyfriend.

Lol...sounds stable to love a 22 year old.
It was a touchdown. And fuckoff.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol the bears have a second chance at a franchise qb after fucking up royally on the first one and @halftime is like stop talking about him!
and hoping his balls smell like the shitstain migration he's accustomed too.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I haven't read this thread in a while. Look at that #calledit!

SmartSelect_20211220-175516_Chrome.jpg

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
“I think he’s a really talented kid,” Aaron Rodgers said about Fields on the “Pat McAfee Show.” “You can obviously see he’s got a really good arm on him. He can really move around and extend the plays and make plays outside the pocket… He has a lot of star qualities with his presence and his abilities.”

Knowledgeless fanboy homer jock sniffer!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
OP got that nose ready

stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Bulls are 100% vaccinated, yet they had to postpone a weeks worth of games. The Bears have 14 guys out with COVID, assume most are vaccinated. They are positive because the new variants are more and more able to breakthrough the vaccination protections, which wane after six months or so. Boosters bring protections back to full strength.

Nearly all of the (young) guys do fine and are back in a week. However the time they are down with the virus (if they are not careful) they can spread it to anybody who can spread it to people who are vulnerable like the unvaccinated and older folks, people in rural areas who are more likely to believe the pandemic is political, and on to all parts of the world. But if they are responsible, isolate when they can, and wear masks properly, it won’t spread from them.

I live in rural midwestern area and there are a ton of people here who BELIEVE masks and the vaccines are not necessary or political. These are the same people who have every bed filled in every hospital for miles around being treated by the scientifically educated doctors and nurses who KNOW that vaccines and masks would have prevented the daily deaths in younger and younger populations that at the highest since the pandemic began.

my rambling two cents…

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Bulls are 100% vaccinated, yet they had to postpone a weeks worth of games. The Bears have 14 guys out with COVID, assume most are vaccinated. They are positive because the new variants are more and more able to breakthrough the vaccination protections, which wane after six months or so. Boosters bring protections back to full strength.

Nearly all of the (young) guys do fine and are back in a week. However the time they are down with the virus they can spread it to anybody who can spread it to people who are vulnerable like the unvaccinated and older folks, people in rural areas who are more likely to believe the pandemic is political, and on to all parts of the world. But if they are responsible, isolate when they can, and wear masks properly, it won’t spread from them.

I live in rural midwestern area and there are a ton of people here who BELIEVE masks and the vaccines are not necessary or political. These are the same people who have every bed filled in every hospital for miles around being treated by the scientifically educated doctors and nurses who KNOW that vaccines and masks would have prevented the daily deaths in younger and younger populations that at the highest since the pandemic began.

my rambling two cents…
Appreciate your thoughts but those belong in the 'Beliefs and Ideology' thread. Doing that here can get you a vacation.

stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
About half the posts in this thread are COVID related so it’s appropriate

stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
An SI article today showed Fields is having a historically bad year. My fingers are crossed that it’s Nagy’s fault for coaching, and Pace’s for the lack of weapons and protection. I’m hopeful the Bears will clean house and bring in some competent people that will allow Fields and the Bears to be relevant in my declining years.

: )