Ideal Outcome / PFN

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think things could go any better than this:

• Trade down to #4
  • Chicago receives Picks 4, 35, 79, 2024 first-round pick, and 2024 second-round pick
  • Get Anderson at #4
I would LOVE to see this happen.

At #35 we could still get an elite WR and then address OL with 79. Ammunition for Harrison in 2024.

Thoughts?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Jizz worthy, which is why it won’t happen

msadows

Liked Posts:
Best case scenario is some team falls in love with Levis and QB goes 1,2,3 after Arizona trades down.

Then you get your own choice of carter/anderson and bears fans can throw a fit when their guy doesnt get picked

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Best Case Scenario involved the Texans panicking and trading their 2 #1s this year and next to move up one spot, and then the Bears being able to take the #2 pick and trade that for another 2 firsts this year and at least one next year.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Still find is hilarious that people think other teams will trade for Rodgers.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lamar Jackson forces trade? There's something you never see a FA do.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

• Trade down to #4
  • Chicago receives Picks 4, 35, 79, 2024 first-round pick, and 2024 second-round pick
  • Get Anderson at #4

At #35 we could still get an elite WR and then address OL with 79. Ammunition for Harrison in 2024.

Thoughts?
That is not the ideal trade.

The ideal trade would be for the Bears to trade with Houston where Houston would pick an unexpected QB such as Levis.

They then would trade to #4 and the Colts would draft Stroud.

They would talk Seattle into trading up one to secure their QB of the future Young.

In this ideal outcome, the Bears would end up with the same draft picks in your ideal outcome plus two additional 2nd rounders in 2023 (one each from Houston and Seattle), a 2nd rounder in 2024 from Houston and a 2023 3rd rounder from Seattle.

To make the ideal outcome complete, the Cardinals would draft the player that would not be your ideal pick of Carter and Anderson (different for different people because it is only a dream situation so it can be flexible for everyone to be happy with it).

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your football IQ is in single digits if you don't understand Lamar Jackson is not leaving BAL as a FA.
Wow, what reading comprehension as you attempted to follow along with the OP that was all about Lamar requesting a trade. You clearly don't have any type football IQ or even a general one.

alswank87

Liked Posts:
That is not the ideal trade.

The ideal trade would be for the Bears to trade with Houston where Houston would pick an unexpected QB such as Levis.

They then would trade to #4 and the Colts would draft Stroud.

They would talk Seattle into trading up one to secure their QB of the future Young.

In this ideal outcome, the Bears would end up with the same draft picks in your ideal outcome plus two additional 2nd rounders in 2023 (one each from Houston and Seattle), a 2nd rounder in 2024 from Houston and a 2023 3rd rounder from Seattle.

To make the ideal outcome complete, the Cardinals would draft the player that would not be your ideal pick of Carter and Anderson (different for different people because it is only a dream situation so it can be flexible for everyone to be happy with it).
Actually, the ideal outcome would be us trading back to the 2, for this years first and next years plus some additional picks. Then we trade back to the 3 for AZs first this year and next year. Then we trade back to the 4 for Indy’s first this year and next year. Then we trade back to the 5 for the seahawks first this year and next year. We just keep trading back until we get to the second round. If all of these teams are dumb enough to trade us 2 1sts, then they are probably too dumb to draft Anderson or Carter, and we will have our pick of the litter. This way we have all the first round draft picks in next years draft.

It’s only slightly less realistic than all of the crap people have been posting. The most likely trade back is with Indy, but that probably won’t happen either.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:

• Trade down to #4
  • Get Anderson at #4

Thoughts?
Love the trade and most of the picks except for the 2nd rounders.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

• Trade down to #4
  • Get Anderson at #4

Thoughts?
Not nearly enough

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
We can just stop right here with the mock drafts. This is the one.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

• Trade down to #4
  • Get Anderson at #4

Thoughts?
An elite WR at 35 in this draft is a bit wishful. There will be some solid contributors if you choose well but this draft is short on projected elite WRs. I'd love that trade.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Still too early with this speculation as Arizona still hasn’t signed a HC. If they go defensive, they are standing pat for Anderson.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Does anyone really see Brady signing with the 49ers?