If Bryce Young had been great as thought, this is what Bears fans would have demanded

Bust

Liked Posts:
Something has to be left in the hand.

you make it sound like WR's outside of the 1st round are all busts tho. Como?

Many great receivers of the past decade were drafted in the second round, including A.J. Brown, D.K. Metcalf, Deebo Samuel, Michael Thomas and Davante Adams. And other stellar wideouts were taken even later, including Cooper Kupp, Stefon Diggs, Terry McLaurin, Chris Godwin and Keenan Allen

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
No, I started with the literal thing (xanax joke) you would give someone who is anxious and panicking over their favorite football teams decision making 4 years out, and ended up in this hell with you putting words in my mouth about what I think in regards to getting CW help. News flash Doctor Retardigan, I do not give a fuck about these weird rants you're going on nor have I even given an opinion on this topic you keep rambling about. Buy a mirror, look in it, and get whoever you see back some help. Thanks.

Come up with a more fitting joke. Xanax doesn't fit. Him being drunk to come up with that confusing mess of an OP fits.

And he said 2 years to need a replacement for DJ and Allen. He's planning ahead for 2 years out which is still well within this new QB's rookie contract. Allen is on a 1 year contract, DJ has 2 years left.

I have anxiety. I take Xanax. If that was the cure to thinking about what the Bears should do on offense to help CW succeed I would think differently every other Thursday before I have to stick a needle in my belly.

This place doesn't cause anxiety it's just frustrating with fans who want to repeat the same things that have been failing for 40 years and go heavy defense first and always. "Oh my, Poles set Williams up with the best any rookie QB has had, now we can get more defense to supplement our 9 talent round defense for Flu's crappy defense." Yeah, maybe 11 talent rounds will help since 9 can't fix Flus' bad concepts.

Yes we do need a top tier WR, preferably this year to benefit from Allen's experience. We may need a top WR next year but that depends on how long Allen is sticking around and how DJ's future is looking. That's not anxiety, that's playing chess 3 moves ahead.
It's smart strategy, you should try it sometimes.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Come up with a more fitting joke. Xanax doesn't fit. Him being drunk to come up with that confusing mess of an OP fits.

And he said 2 years to need a replacement for DJ and Allen. He's planning ahead for 2 years out which is still well within this new QB's rookie contract. Allen is on a 1 year contract, DJ has 2 years left.

I have anxiety. I take Xanax. If that was the cure to thinking about what the Bears should do on offense to help CW succeed I would think differently every other Thursday before I have to stick a needle in my belly.

This place doesn't cause anxiety it's just frustrating with fans who want to repeat the same things that have been failing for 40 years and go heavy defense first and always. "Oh my, Poles set Williams up with the best any rookie QB has had, now we can get more defense to supplement our 9 talent round defense for Flu's crappy defense." Yeah, maybe 11 talent rounds will help since 9 can't fix Flus' bad concepts.

Yes we do need a top tier WR, preferably this year to benefit from Allen's experience. We may need a top WR next year but that depends on how long Allen is sticking around and how DJ's future is looking. That's not anxiety, that's playing chess 3 moves ahead.
It's smart strategy, you should try it sometimes.
1712944043563.png

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty sure Poles was done with Fields and would've been picking a QB in the first this year regardless.

Pretty much. Maybe if he was looking at that second tier of QBs, you keep Fields and call it a competition.

First overall, you clear the QB room and do everything you can not to fuck this up.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
I know. It's odd how internet forums work. You type something and someone else types back. It's freaky. Maybe you need xanax to cope with it.
That's not what Xanax is for, at all. That could be why you've seen poor outcomes. Xanax really sucks for anything but fast rescue from anxiety to stop a panic attack or get you started on sleep that anxious thoughts are keeping you from (otherwise it sucks as a sleeping pill too).

However your inability to plan ahead and that refusal to plan ahead making the future failure a self fulfilling prophecy because you can only live in the moment could mean you're a candidate for Seroquel.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Food for Fields with the Bears own #9 pick and the Panthers pick (#15-18?)

We want Marvin! We want Marvin!
We want Marvin!

By the same logic, Caleb Williams deserves food.

We want Marvin! We want Marvin!
We want Marvin!

And yes, I will continue to make threads.
What?

FatRabbit

Liked Posts:
That's what it says in the TITLE. Fields would still be in a Bears jersey and trading up for MHJ would be accepted by Fields diehards.
Now that Caleb is in the lead, trading up for MHJ is not accepted by Fields diehards.
They don't want Caleb to succeed.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
That's what it says in the TITLE. Fields would still be in a Bears jersey and trading up for MHJ would be accepted by Fields diehards.
Now that Caleb is in the lead, trading up for MHJ is not accepted by Fields diehards.
What?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't get it

FatRabbit

Liked Posts:
I don't get it
At #9 and at #15-18 are the Bears' draft picks (if Bryce Young played as the first pick was expected).
At #9 would be wanted for Fields by diehards MHJ. And at #15-18 player like Verse.
Luckily, Bryce Young played poorly and CW is the Bears pick(via Panthers).
But at #9 you don't want CW anymore, you trade down or wait for God's help if a good player drops on your turn. Stupid.