If Flus and Getsy are coming back. Just roll with Fields next year.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
If there is no change, just build the team to be the best it can be. When Flus and company fail next year. Let new coaching staff pick the QB.

I don’t want Flus to be successful. He is not a coach that will win the Bears a SB. I don’t want the Bears ruin another QB prospect. Getsy play designs and situational calls suck. Just make the team like SF and draft QB multiple times until right.

A good coach like Shanahan had Jimmy G as a QB and still made playoffs. Good coaches work with what they got.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Problem there are legit qb choices now and they have the draft capital to make it happen. If wait another year they risk getting a guy like picket for qb. Things never line up right for the bears cause the front office stinks

msadows

Liked Posts:
Problem there are legit qb choices now and they have the draft capital to make it happen. If wait another year they risk getting a guy like picket for qb. Things never line up right for the bears cause the front office stinks

Doesnt matter if its pickett or one of the manning's, if getsy is still your OC that kid is fucked.

RPMcMurphy47

Liked Posts:
If there is no change, just build the team to be the best it can be. When Flus and company fail next year. Let new coaching staff pick the QB.

I don’t want Flus to be successful. He is not a coach that will win the Bears a SB. I don’t want the Bears ruin another QB prospect. Getsy play designs and situational calls suck. Just make the team like SF and draft QB multiple times until right.

A good coach like Shanahan had Jimmy G as a QB and still made playoffs. Good coaches work with what they got.
Maybe under a different circumstance if the Bears didn't have the first pick. Bad idea with the first overall pick. You can't pass up this opportunity hoping for another chance in the future.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It could line up perfectly if they would just fire Flus today.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
People keep saying "trade the pick for the boat load of draft picks they will get". Well ask yourself WHY you are getting those picks? Because the player being taken has a ceiling as high as Mahomes.

msadows

Liked Posts:
People keep saying "trade the pick for the boat load of draft picks they will get". Well ask yourself WHY you are getting those picks? Because the player being taken has a ceiling as high as Mahomes.

Yet somehow 9 guys had higher ceilings than mahomes?

msadows

Liked Posts:
If mahomes was in this draft do you really want getsy ruining him?

K thx.

jive

Liked Posts:
The only thing Getsy should call is a square dance

msadows

Liked Posts:
The only thing Getsy should call is a square dance

TBH his scripted plays were pretty good.

Then after the first drive it always looks like he just decides to throw away anything that worked on that drive.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Do you think Getsy can develop a QB? I don’t think so. Plus do you want to handicap the new coaching staff with a QB they didn’t want if the QB doesn’t pan out? That’s what I’m saying.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe under a different circumstance if the Bears didn't have the first pick. Bad idea with the first overall pick. You can't pass up this opportunity hoping for another chance in the future.
If a new coaching staff comes in, go ahead and let them choose their new QB. This coaching staff? No. Why reward them for bad behavior?

RPMcMurphy47

Liked Posts:
If a new coaching staff comes in, go ahead and let them choose their new QB. This coaching staff? No. Why reward them for bad behavior?
I mean, I can't argue that. Would be highly surprised if both Flus and Getsty are back though. And if they are, and the Bears draft a new QB, we can surmise they had no faith in Fields, which would point towards the reason of such poor play-calling and execution.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I mean, I can't argue that. Would be highly surprised if both Flus and Getsty are back though. And if they are, and the Bears draft a new QB, we can surmise they had no faith in Fields, which would point towards the reason of such poor play-calling and execution.

Yea, fields is the reason they have twigs blocking the edge.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is the Bears organization. Don’t be surprised.

Bust

Liked Posts:
stead of packing his bags and heading home asap(jay cutler), sweat loves the vibes boyz

The chemistry is real. "winning cures all"