Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
TBH they never really had one. Stafford just was a stat stuffer. Any QB who cant win a division title after a decade is nothing short of being a loser. Even the other great QBs in the league have won divisions with dogshit defenses.
Stafford has enough comeback wins that I won't consider him a loser. I see it as they had a QB who could have been great and a WR who was undisputably an all time great, and couldn't put the rest of it together.

I see Stafford as a more physically talented, modern Jake Plummer.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Stafford has enough comeback wins that I won't consider him a loser. I see it as they had a QB who could have been great and a WR who was undisputably an all time great, and couldn't put the rest of it together.

He's lost more than he's won. Eventually the franchise QBs will figure something out.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

well, you’re bound to have some comeback wins when you’re always trailing in the 4th quarter. Opportunities abound lol