If Miami drafts Wilson, what would you trade for Tua?

dennehy

Liked Posts:
What do you like about him as a QB, other than TD:Int?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just draft a fucking qb stop trading for other teams cast offs retreads ect ect build the team through the draft

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Just draft a fucking qb stop trading for other teams cast offs retreads ect ect build the team through the draft

Getting Tua would be the equivalent of drafting someone without the 5th year option.

Brett Favre was acquired in a trade one season after his draft.

This QB draft is very top heavy, all the talent will go top 10 overall. Mostly top 5.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
With most of all the good QBs projected to go before the 18th pick, I think it would make sense to trade for Tua, who still has 3 years on his rookie contract. I would do it for a 3rd or 4th. Throw in Foles too if they want him. Foles is 7 years younger than Fitzpatrick and a solid lockerroom guy.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Solid rating for a rookie, was 90 but a shitty game brought that down to 87.

Tua plays smart, efficient ball, and his stat line is pretty solid, especially for a rookie.

He is on a rookie contract as well.
Talking about football with you is like talking about calculus with a six year old. Or 99% of Wisconsin residents.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
So because the on field statistics refute your incorrect opinion, that means I dont know football? Lol?
Because you can't actually talk about him as a player. Nothing about his actual game, just stats and platitudes.

Also the stats aren't very good.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Because you can't actually talk about him as a player. Nothing about his actual game, just stats and platitudes.

Also the stats aren't very good.

Stats are a product of what a player does on field lol.

What happens on field is his actual game, you just baselessly declaring your opinion on him, isn't.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Stats are a product of what a player does on field lol.

What happens on field is his actual game, you just baselessly declaring your opinion on him, isn't.
Literally like talking to a child.

Skills are what's important in evaluating a player. What do you like about his game?

I am about 90% sure you haven't watched one of Tua's reps this year, and I also think you probably wouldn't even know what you were looking at if you did, so feel free to repeat the same answer for the fifth time.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Nothing. He’s played for those pussy Dolphins. Tainted forever.

No Packers. No Dolphins.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Literally like talking to a child.

Skills are what's important in evaluating a player. What do you like about his game?

I am about 90% sure you haven't watched one of Tua's reps this year, and I also think you probably wouldn't even know what you were looking at if you did, so feel free to repeat the same answer for the fifth time.

Okay, so if you like a players skillset, or not, it doesn't matter how he actually plays on the field?

On field play is measured by on field statistics. How you feel about a guys skillset is secondary.

I did watch Tua, that's why the on field play supports what I'm saying on contradicts what you are saying.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Okay, so if you like a players skillset, or not, it doesn't matter how he actually plays on the field?

On field play is measured by on field statistics. How you feel about a guys skillset is secondary.

I did watch Tua, that's why the on field play supports what I'm saying on contradicts what you are saying.

Hey dipshit,

If he played so well why did Miami bench him twice in a 9 game period? Also why would they be thinking about trading him and drafting another qb? And if they won't trade him then why is this discussion being had?

dennehy

Liked Posts:

You didn't watch shit, and your logic is very bad.

6.3 yards per pass is Trubisky level. 1.3 TD per start is bad. 186 yards per game is bad. Barely better than 2:1 TD:INT is not great. 3.0 ypc. Which specific stats reflect a good player?

You have no clue what you actually like about his game other than stats.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Tua looks good against bad teams but he's improving.