If rumors are True, and McDaniels is going 2 be next Bears HC - good read

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure why this isn't getting through to you, if Harbaugh comes back, it will be as President of a team. He'll hire his own GM to do the hard work and Harbaugh will be overseer of everything aka Pete Carroll.

You have absolutely no evidence to support this whatsoever. What's wrong with you?

RisWell01

Liked Posts:
McDaniels is gonna be Patriots HC or he would of been left.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I would be down for McDaniels, but why would he want to be a head coach here?

Young QB with all the tools, great RBs, including one that is dangerous as a receiver, and a stout, young defense. Hmm, wonder why anyone would want to come to the Bears. I said this already in another thread, the Bears MUST fire Fox. They are going to be a top job opening come this offseason because many of the pieces a coach would want are already in place.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would be interested if Morton wasn't already a lock.

I think I’ve found your new avatar...

64962367_ABCF_4_E92_8265_76_BA2_DC29_FA9.png

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
McDaniels is shit. People forget he coached the Rams offense a year too and they were god awful. His communication skills are hot garbage and he is wayyy too impulsive. Stay away from that dude. Bears screwed up by not signing Shanahan last year. 49ers will be in the playoffs by year 3 of a complete personnel overhaul. Bears are still trying to figure out how to get a receiver open.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Why would the bears want a guy that thinks tim tebow, kyle orton and matt cassell were better choices than cutler? Good thing the pats traded jimmy Garoppolo otherwise mcd would attempt to trade trubisky for him with in the offseason.

probably because in his system they fit it better then Cutler.. and I do believe Orton was out playing cutler after the Trade as well?

and you dont bring him in to make trades that is Paces Job.

They guy does have an offensive mind.. the real question is how much he has matured since his last HC job.. It was 17 years ago! You dont think he has changed as a person and Coach in 17 years??

IF he has matured then this could be the best scenario we could have.. Yes its a risk but so is any other coach we bring in.. I mean Fox was a nice safe hire and here we are still talking about the next HC..

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Why would anyone want the Bears to hire ANY New England assistant, not just McDaniel? It has been proven over and over that Hoodie is the brains of that entire operation.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
He was such an ass in Denver that I can’t imagine he’s completely changed. I’d rather Pace find his own young offensive guru.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Why would anyone want the Bears to hire ANY New England assistant, not just McDaniel? It has been proven over and over that Hoodie is the brains of that entire operation.

wasnt "Hoodie" also a failure his first Head Coaching go around? I wonder if fans in NE where saying the same thing with not wanting a failed HC..

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
wasnt "Hoodie" also a failure his first Head Coaching go around? I wonder if fans in NE where saying the same thing with not wanting a failed HC..
Please name one assistant from his coaching tree who is a proven, successful NFL Head Coach.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm sorry, I would have made it clear if I had one room in the title. But ran out of room with the character limit.

It comes mostly from some of the NFL Insiders on Twitter. Some speculation that Josh McDaniels could be on the radar to replace Fox. It was a separate thing from this article. I thought it was more widespread and well known. My apologies.

That being said, if that is the case, then this article makes Josh McDaniels sounds like he has matured and learned he can't handle things like you did in Denver. That alone makes me feel as though he's worth taking a chance on if he has interest in the Bears.

I know some meatballs will say why would he have an interest in the Bears. These dumbasses don't understand the Allure of a first-round quarterback with massive potential, a defense already playoff ready, and a GM who had brought in talent with the draft.

If it were McDaniels, he could help with targeting which wide receivers to bring in/draft to compliment Mitch, and can get the best out of Mitch.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

So you have no link to the “rumor” of McDaniels to Bears. I haven’t seen these tweets.

Sounds made up.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Please name one assistant from his coaching tree who is a proven, successful NFL Head Coach.

O'Brien is looking pretty damn good. Took the 2-14 Texans to 2nd in the division his first season, 1st in '15, 1st in '16, now has the top scoring offense in the league.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
O'Brien is looking pretty damn good. Took the 2-14 Texans to 2nd in the division his first season, 1st in '15, 1st in '16, now has the top scoring offense in the league.
He has potential to be the only one of many. Let me know when he has won a Super Bowl.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Even if this ends up too be nothing, thank me. I have the board something else to focus on other than the stupid Trubisky - Watson pissing contest. ;)

Reactions: Myk

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Even if this ends up too be nothing, thank me. I have the board something else to focus on other than the stupid Trubisky - Watson pissing contest. ;)

It literally started out as nothing and ends as nothing but you literally lying about fake rumors and saying anyone who follows NFL on Twitter should have seen the rumors but literally nobody has because they were made up when you back-petaled when someone asked you for source of the fake made-up rumors you lied about to start this thread, and then when asked for the actual tweets you disappeared like a coward because you were literally caught in a lie you had no way to substantiate because there's literally no substance to the premise of your thread.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I cringed so hard I broke a tooth just reading this thread title.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Honestly, none of the possible coaching names this year are very exciting. If the Bears truly are going to fire Fox, which based on the hot seat reports, it will happen then they might as well do it now and see what Vic Fangio can do as HC for the rest of the season.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
There is absolutely no one of importance, or even a verified twitter account who is discussing Josh McDaniels and the Chicago Bears. Not a single one. Teddy is inventing things. By far, he is one of the worst posters on this website.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

so what. People are not robots everyone is different.. This premise that because one person didnt work out then all of them wont is .. Special person