If the Bears beat the Packers Sunday because Mitch had a good game....

What will you enjoy the most?

• Bears beat the Packers

Votes: 28 51.9%
  • Bears in the Playoffs

Votes: 20 37.0%
  • A qb who outplayed Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Tons of Mitch haters now saying they supported him all along.

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
@Grimson - please make fun of him in B&I. Thanks.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
There are 2 things different about Mitch from his other Green Bay starts that could bode well if it keeps up.

He now regularly beats the blitz, and he doesn't emotionally get overamped any more.

If that holds up, Sunday could be interesting.

Why are you running away?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would like to see the Bears advance and like CRM said deny the Packers a bye. Don't care about how other people view Trubisky and stuff like that. I was tough on Cutler, some people are tough on Trubisky, some liked them both , some people hate both. Doesn't really matter.

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
I would like to see the Bears advance and like CRM said deny the Packers a bye. Don't care about how other people view Trubisky and stuff like that. I was tough on Cutler, some people are tough on Trubisky, some liked them both , some people hate both. Doesn't really matter.
I would love to see the Bears not only deny the Packers a bye, but have the team and Mitch play so well that they also deny Rogers his MVP...

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
If this happens I've got something fun in store for y'all.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:

This is the logical approach

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
The defense has to show up...they can't let the Packers march the field on the first 3 possessions....

If the defense can hold the Pack to 24 the Bears have a chance
Cairo Santos Gamewinner from 50 to win it 25-24 and I might do something drastic tbh.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Trubisky has a chance because there won't be fans in the stands to boo him. That's the only reason he's found any success at all this season. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You are not entirely wrong and I've said the same thing before. He has a fragile ego and is easily rattled. The easy schedule combined with no fans in the stands is the perfect situation for Mitch.

If that loser is somehow back with us next year, the fans will get on him and he will go cry on the sideline again.