If the Bears D plays the Packers as well as Rams, what do you expect from 10Gawd?

how many scores do you need from Trubs to make up for last night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Honestly I had a great time watching a truly dominant and elite Defense just make play after play last night, and they needed to for the win.

Trubisky was garbage. Not fun to watch, erratic and undisciplined. Nagy did a great job of minimizing as much as possible the effects of the "rust" or "injury" or just plain stupidity that he was getting from 10Gawd all night, but he needs to get in Trubisky's face when they sit down to watch the film because Mitchell is on the verge of ruining this team's chance at a championship.

I think Nagy can manage this, but it's got to be frustrating for him as an offensive minded coach to see such shitty play from his O.

I think Trubisky will bounce back, or at a minimum he will have a "good Trubs" game against the Packers, but I will be upset if he doesn't score at least 3-4 TDs if the D is playing as well as it did last night. He owes them that much.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That was the worst game of his career.

I am not sure how much better he will be, but it is a pretty safe bet that he will be better.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
If the Bears don't win by at least 66 points then the season will have been wasted.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly, I expect what we have seen most of the season, which is quarter to quarter inconsistency.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Nagy can manage this, but it's got to be frustrating for him as an offensive minded coach to see such shitty play from his O.

For serious.

Because he is a really good coach...he was just as excited as anyone else to improve his Prime Time record to 3-1, but playing on your own field and the only points your offense can muster is when you take every single skill position off the field had to be disheartening.

How many rabbits does Nagy have left in his visor until Trubisky learns even a couple of card tricks???

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Seems infinite.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
For serious.

Because he is a really good coach...he was just as excited as anyone else to improve his Prime Time record to 3-1, but playing on your own field and the only points your offense can muster is when you take every single skill position off the field had to be disheartening.

How many rabbits does Nagy have left in his visor until Trubisky learns even a couple of card tricks???

That's the thing. Nagy has to save some of that magic for playoffs or trubisky is going to have to learn to play better. Both have to happen for a superbowl win. Trubisky owes it to the D and coach to stop playing like a rookie.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mitch has so far usually bounced back from bad performances. He was pretty disappointed in his play last night so I expect him to want to show out against the Packers.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Mitch has so far usually bounced back from bad performances. He was pretty disappointed in his play last night so I expect him to want to show out against the Packers.

Honestly if he doesn't, and that bruise is actually healed, he has to put up big numbers against the Packers or this could get ugly for the team...

oping00@gmail.com

Liked Posts:
Aaron Rogers has set a record for most consecutive passes without a int.
The bears again have to play their best game and the packers regardless of not being able to get a playoff spot will treat this as their playoff game.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Trubs was the better QB on the field last night, remember that

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Of course he'll bounce back...his passer rating was 33.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Trubs was the better QB on the field last night, remember that

I really don't think so. Goff had DL and LB all up in his face all night but Trubisky had all day to make throws Goff would certainly have made. Trubisky was a better RUNNER than Goff but that was only in the first halve of the game.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I really don't think so. Goff had DL and LB all up in his face all night but Trubisky had all day to make throws Goff would certainly have made. Trubisky was a better RUNNER than Goff but that was only in the first halve of the game.
Stats literally don't lie buddy, they are just numbers

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Stats literally don't lie buddy, they are just numbers

If you look at the CONTEXT you will see what I'm seeing and what I'll be seeing again for a second time in greater detail when I sit down to review the tape!

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I expect them to run the ball with Howard again, and give Trubisky 1 read plays (he did well on those type plays), and if we can manage to get a sizable lead, they will likely lean on screens and runs, allowing GB to get back into the game :(

I hope that the defense is able to shut down the GB Offense like they did against the RAMS, but AR is not Goff.

The Packer putting up decent numbers against Atlanta is not surprising, that is a terrible defense, but I never take GB for granted even though they look like crap at times this year.

Trubisky need to be careful with the ball, and run when needed.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nagy has really gone away from the shovelpassing plays and that is upsetting to me. I love a good shovelpass.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm not expecting much more than AN ELITE DEFENSE with AirRaid Sirens at Full Volume accompanied by an offense that is evolving, making some mistakes along with some extraordinary execution

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
I'm hoping that it was just the 2 week layoff that made Trubisky suck so badly. With additional reps he should be able to perform better versus the Packers. As far as Goff is concerned, I'd be very worried if I were a Rams fan. He looked completely and utterly confused last night.