if the Bears do well, who is ready for the cringe super bowl shuffle comments

Caveroamer

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
they need to do away with that shit. that and the super fans
why? because they are having fun? you can't stand that? all you have to do is put "cringe" in front of anything to change the way people look at it. The super bowl shuffle was a BLAST! It was FUN! It was the time of my life to live through and I pity anyone who can't feel that happiness or let others feel it unmolested.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
why? because they are having fun? you can't stand that? all you have to do is put "cringe" in front of anything to change the way people look at it. The super bowl shuffle was a BLAST! It was FUN! It was the time of my life to live through and I pity anyone who can't feel that happiness or let others feel it unmolested.

Exactly! What the fuck is it with asshats like the op. Fuck ‘em!

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
BONUSLean.gif
Check out a couple of the players representing Kangaroos a la Payton.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
I noticed that every single Bears game on national TV has the obligatory Ditka guy and the other fat guy smoking a cigar screaming DA Bears.

I like it but I don’t like that we’re constantly celebrating things/fads from 40 years ago, pathetic franchise

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
i had a pair

I remember that Kangaroos commercial with Sweetness running and my brain clicked., and I became a Bears fan.

That was magic.

I wished my parents had the money for a pair. Yeah man. That commercial was awesome!

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Exactly! What the fuck is it with asshats like the op. Fuck ‘em!
I bet both of you are over 50

:deer:

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Uh, no, but someday, if we’re lucky, we’ll get there.

Hey, I was once a teenager who knew everything and would rap along to NWA and it did smell like teen spirit!
I would say the ages of 25 and 40 were my ages of peak arrogance.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I haven't said "Da Bears" non-ironically in like 25 years.

To be fair, the Super Bowl Shuffle, the insane 85 Bears(both on and off the field), and the SNL skit has probably made our team and our fanbase more lovable to non-Bears fans. Aside from the inbred fatfuck fuckstains in cheeseland, and the perennial rebuilders and empty trophy case never-wins in Michigan and Minnesota. I guess it's probably a blessing and a curse.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I like the actual super fans. I hate the people who try to reenact it. When i tailgated at a Bears game in ATL back in 09, my shoulders were up to my ears because of the constant cringing of every single drunk idiot saying "da Bears".

Honestly, look at what you've read on this board over the past couple years. People who watch Mitch and blame everyone else for his performance. Blaming games on a top 4 defense in 2019. The super fans dont seem so dumb, all things considered.

A lot of times when I hear this the idiots aren't even drunk. God I can't stand it!!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I was alive but was only 2

Its just very dated and you get sick of the super fans trope everyone seems to put on Bear fans

Right so if u were old enuff to understand what that SB win meant to Chicago.....you'd have a different attitude

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I luved IT :LOL: THE 46 D. It's only 3min. Get ? UP

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
I mean... the Packers have the Polka... and polka is really old.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
There was worse to come from Ditka.

3azfR2F.jpg