If the Bears go defense at 3.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I no longer believe Pace has the luxury of drafting and grooming a QB with the 3 pick. He will get a mid round QB to groom and trade for a QB and use that 3 on a difference maker for the D.

I disagree. Pace just needs to draft a QB that shows some poise during the season with the arrow pointing up. He doesn't need to draft another Dak Prescott, imo.

Applefan

Liked Posts:
No way should we trade the 3rd pick in the draft for Garoppolo.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dak has a season of good play in an offense that backups went 4-12 in last year. Jimmy has 6 quarters on the best team in the NFL where all kinds of mediocre QBs can win.

Besides, they have an opportunity to acquire QBs with far more game changing talent than him.

You have to hand it to the Pats and Belicheat when people are seriously talking about spending a number one pick on a guy with that limited amount of NFL experience. A lot of people are talking about Romo going to Denver but how about Denver going after Jimmy G?

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Trade down to the Jets or Buffalo, pick up the 2 2nds needed to trade to NE, pick jabril peppers in the 1st, trade back up into the mid/late 1st and grab Corey Davis.

Philly got a 1st and 4th for Bradford. So I have a very hard time believing NE would part with Garoppolo without receiving a 1st.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Philly got a 1st and 4th for Bradford. So I have a very hard time believing would NE part with Garoppolo without receiving a 1st.

Philly got that much because Bridgewater had been injured right at the start of the season putting Minn. in desperation mode, different trade scenario.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Philly got that much because Bridgewater had been injured right at the start of the season putting Minn. in desperation mode, different trade scenario.

A 1st and a 4th will be the starting point because of the Bradford trade. Maybe even a 1st and 3rd. Obviously, time will tell if they get it. I hope you are right and that the Bears could send their 2nd.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A 1st and a 4th will be the starting point because of the Bradford trade. Maybe even a 1st and 3rd. Obviously, time will tell if they get it. I hope you are right and that the Bears could send their 2nd.

not all firsts are worth the same, and the Bears 2nd is dam near a first. No way I am giving up the 3rd overall pick for JG, but if a second, then it's a yes.