If the Bears Go Into the Bye at 3-3 What Will You Do?

JeffSpicoli

Hey bud....Let's party!!
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yawn, on the way to a 8-8 year.

and I am cool with that. By week three it was painful to watch the games and if it had continued like that I would have probably tuned out for the first time ever. I, for one, am encouraged by the play lately

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
First I'm going to

t.hanks_.gif

then I'm going to

tumblr_ltlf1qkTfB1qhctzz.gif

then I'm going to

giphy.gif

again

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
The Bears 3-3? First I will pinch myself hard if this is a dream or not because the Cubs are still in the playoffs as well. Being a Chicago Cub and Bear fan, we are used to dissappointment and agony. I expected the Bears to suck real badly, and they are not. If the Bears are 3-3, and the rest of the Bears' games are all winnable except for Denver and GB. Hell I'm thinking Wild Card now.

mecha

Liked Posts:
well, now that the "3-3 after this week" prediction trend is out of the way...

Bears are gonna lose

mecha

Liked Posts:
Indeed, already predicted a 49-10 loss for the baers.

I don't remember how well they did against Orlovsky with the Lovie Bears. if I'm not mistaken weren't those monumentally close games?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't remember how well they did against Orlovsky with the Lovie Bears. if I'm not mistaken weren't those monumentally close games?

I think he beat us twice but i might be mixing him up with that christian guy who was their qb. I know we got swept in 2007

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
John kitna that was it. But i know orlovsky beat us at least once

jonimus

Liked Posts:
I'm gonna throw a huge dickfor party. Big dickfors all over my house. Just me and giant dickfors... Mmmmmhmmmm.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I just got invited to a basement party!

mecha

Liked Posts:
I think he beat us twice but i might be mixing him up with that christian guy who was their qb. I know we got swept in 2007

Christian Ponder was with the Vikings. 2007 is when Brian Griese, with his Michigan roots, had money on the Lions to win for some reason. Brian Griese was Jay Cutler (both literally with the Broncos and metaphorically with the Bears) before Jay Cutler was Jay Cutler with the interception ratio.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights

Both those games were REALLY close, especially that 2nd one, but that was the 0-16 Lions year. I remember being at home on leave during my fifteen month Iraq tour and watching it at a girlfriend's house at the time. That's the game in which Orton got injured and Rex came in. Of course, Grossman looked impotent without Berrian as his deep threat out there that game and the next week's contest against Tennessee.

John kitna that was it. But i know orlovsky beat us at least once

Kind of hard for a QB to win a game for a winless team you know.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Both those games were REALLY close, especially that 2nd one, but that was the 0-16 Lions year. I remember being at home on leave during my fifteen month Iraq tour and watching it at a girlfriend's house at the time. That's the game in which Orton got injured and Rex came in. Of course, Grossman looked impotent without Berrian as his deep threat out there that game and the next week's contest against Tennessee.

Kind of hard for a QB to win a game for a winless team you know.

cut him some slack, that shit was a long time ago. he thought that Christian guy played for them too. :lmao:

I remember 2008 being a decent season to watch. Kyle Ortman planting his pussy at Lambeau (on my birthday no less) in a 37-3 loss and that Texans game to end the season were 2 major blunders that stick out. the Colts opener was awesome, I think Forte ran for 120-130 yards that game. what an awesome pick he turned out to be.

I was at the Packer game at Soldier Field in 2008 and froze my ass off (I think this was the coldest game ever?) was one of Rodgers rare interception moments. I also think that was the very last game I went to. my uncle had Cadillac club season tickets and he just got real shitty with the rest of the family.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wow mecha you are really going full throttle on the christian thing. I meant christian as in god squad, not first name

Toast88

Liked Posts:
For reference, Orlovsky played the Bears twice while with the Lions. The first was a 34-7 loss. The other was a 27-23 loss.

In the second one, Orton and Grossman combined for 166 yards, 1 touchdown and 1 interception. Meanwhile, Orlovsky threw for almost 300 yards, 2 TDs and 2 interceptions.