• Im weak with low testosterone and cant make a decision

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Jags win they lose a billion dollar asset.

The Jets showed how above the trivialties of material things they are...kudos...

I think Jax as a franchise is suffering and has suffered a bit more than that, being foreign owned in a terrible market. Now Covid...

They have a billion dollars to just kinda take it easy and rest a couple people and they won't be irrelevant for 20 more years in a bad market, literally straving and embarrassing their foreign owner who is in this to impress his business buddies.

See...the Jets are like the Bears. They will always sell tickets so they don't care, so they went out and defended their pride.

Jax has no pride. Their pride and joy has a son now in the league playing running back for a division rival.

They should have just turned football into a Christian revival, ran out Tim Tebow for a decade and had epic Billy Graham level awakenings after games...nobody cares if they win or lose...sing terrbile music all week and just become some sort of spectacle nobody talks about.

But since they missed that opportunity, I recommend sucking for Lawrence.

Last edited:

PickSix

Liked Posts:
whats the place with the fucking goats on the roof top? Do they do breakfast and do they do fruity waffles?
Swedish place so just their style of fancy pancakes. They either think that they are above them or afraid to get their arses kicked by replicating the Belgians.

msadows

Liked Posts:
EVERYONE RESPOND NOW:

Egg Harbor Cafe or Wildbery Cafe?

Wildberry by a mile.

It's where I used to take my one night stands for breakfast before never calling them back.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Also, favorite breakfast dish by a mile is always a southwest skillet for me.

nomnomnom

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we're talking breakfast, waffles, pancakes and crepes are cute, but the skillet reigns supreme when you have time.

A bed of crispy hash browns (3:1 ratio of regular to sweet) parlayed with onions,peppers and jalapenos. Any combo of ham,sausage or bacon, over easy eggs, a blanket of cheese, diced tomatoes, a shovel of spicy green chile with a loving dollop of sour cream.

I will fight you all to your death.

Last edited:

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If we're talking breakfast, waffles, pancakes and crepes are cute, but the skillet reigns supreme when you have time.

A bed of crispy hash browns (3:1 ratio of regular to sweet) parlayed with onions,peppers and jalapenos. Any combo of ham,sausage or bacon, a blanket of cheese, diced tomatoes, a shovel of spicy green chile with a loving dollop of sour cream.

I will fight you all to your death.
I was just about to post my unpopular opinion that waffles and pancakes suck. Give me eggs and bacon all day.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was just about to post my unpopular opinion that waffles and pancakes suck. Give me eggs and bacon all day.
I somehow left out the over easy eggs! Edited.