If the Bulls had Nikola Mirotic, would they be rightful title favorites?

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Camp-Ignore13.jpg

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
LOL! You started in on me in ANOTHER FRIGGIN' THREAD ON THIS SUBJECT!!! I responded to someone else (who was being fastidious, and Clonetrooper pointed that out to me) and then the wind blew your dumb ass into the conversation.

Frenchie Bully said this: "Miriotic is Dirk 2.0, Deng will learn to play iso ball, get handles, and create. He'll finally be our own version of Lebron!"

I replied by saying: "Why do people say this stuff? Dirk Nowitzki is not your average player! He is one of the greatest big men ever! Why compare this guy to Dirk?"

Then the wind blows and you show up...with pom poms and an attitude: "I can see you giggling with this statement. Since you taken the Dirk outa your mouth for a moment, Mirotic, in Europe, is actually one of the greatest big men ever. I just thought I'd point that out. He's graded much higher then Toni Kukoc was."

Now...you can shut the f--- up and mind your own got damn business, or you and I can continue to talk about why you are the dumbest dude on the block. Your choice. You interjected yourself into the conversation in a disrespectful manner, you are no victim here!!!

My advice? You should leave me the f--- alone because you ain't on my level. Not because I am soooooooo smart...but because you are sooooooooo damn dumb! Your words speak for you and ABOUT you. Be mindful of what you say and I won't have to go in next time. Now do what I asked, find a hammer, and slug yourself with it.
Again, you call me out for 'internet violence', or threats, or however you put it, yet you repeatedly tell me to hit myself with a hammer? Slug myself, whatever. Hef, you're a walking hypocrite of the worst kind. You're opinionated, disrespectful, insulting, and you think you're smarter then everyone else. The problem is you are just not as smart as you think you are.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
feel like Jay Z on that post...

It's like when *****z make subliminal records
If it ain't directed directly at me, I don't respect it
You don't really want it with Hov, for the record

lol the irony in jay saying that

hes the king of subliminal disses

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope this fight lasts through the summer of 2014 until "the decision" eurostyle.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
its funny all this started on a sarcastic comment from frenchie

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Again, you call me out for 'internet violence', or threats, or however you put it, yet you repeatedly tell me to hit myself with a hammer? Slug myself, whatever. Hef, you're a walking hypocrite of the worst kind. You're opinionated, disrespectful, insulting, and you think you're smarter then everyone else. The problem is you are just not as smart as you think you are.

I am opinionated. Who told you that was a bad thing? You are still trying to be a victim. I have proven, and others too...that YOU were the one being disrespectful and insulting from the beginning of this argument. At least own up to it. As far as the hammer thing, I don't want to slap you...I want nothing to do with you. I think you hitting yourself with a hammer, preferably on the head, does no damage that isn't already done.

I mean, what's going to happen? You are going to become dumber? I don't think so. Just watch your mouth when you talk to me from now on and there won't be any problems. As has been proven, you were not even part of the conversation, you jumped in for one purpose...to start shit with me. Now you whine?

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Hey dumbass, gtfo with the LeBron nut hugging. This is a fucking Bulls fan forum... a BULLS fan forum. No one here gives a shit about La Heat or La Bron. Find a damn miami board (if there are any) and take your frontrunning asskissing ****** buddies with you.

I swear I've never seen so many bandwagon fans in my life until I came to this site. People claiming the Yankees, Packers, La Heat and Manchester United at the same time can go :bigfinger: themselves.

allot of guys on here are trolling with the team badges

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
LOL! You started in on me in ANOTHER FRIGGIN' THREAD ON THIS SUBJECT!!! I responded to someone else (who was being fastidious, and Clonetrooper pointed that out to me) and then the wind blew your dumb ass into the conversation.

Frenchie Bully said this: "Miriotic is Dirk 2.0, Deng will learn to play iso ball, get handles, and create. He'll finally be our own version of Lebron!"

I replied by saying: "Why do people say this stuff? Dirk Nowitzki is not your average player! He is one of the greatest big men ever! Why compare this guy to Dirk?"

Then the wind blows and you show up...with pom poms and an attitude: "I can see you giggling with this statement. Since you taken the Dirk outa your mouth for a moment, Mirotic, in Europe, is actually one of the greatest big men ever. I just thought I'd point that out. He's graded much higher then Toni Kukoc was."

Now...you can shut the f--- up and mind your own got damn business, or you and I can continue to talk about why you are the dumbest dude on the block. Your choice. You interjected yourself into the conversation in a disrespectful manner, you are no victim here!!!

My advice? You should leave me the f--- alone because you ain't on my level. Not because I am soooooooo smart...but because you are sooooooooo damn dumb! Your words speak for you and ABOUT you. Be mindful of what you say and I won't have to go in next time. Now do what I asked, find a hammer, and slug yourself with it.

Fixed! We all know Miro will just be a rich mans Bargiani and Deng will still be a regular season all star that breaks down before the playoffs.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
I am opinionated. Who told you that was a bad thing? You are still trying to be a victim. I have proven, and others too...that YOU were the one being disrespectful and insulting from the beginning of this argument. At least own up to it. As far as the hammer thing, I don't want to slap you...I want nothing to do with you. I think you hitting yourself with a hammer, preferably on the head, does no damage that isn't already done.

I mean, what's going to happen? You are going to become dumber? I don't think so. Just watch your mouth when you talk to me from now on and there won't be any problems. As has been proven, you were not even part of the conversation, you jumped in for one purpose...to start shit with me. Now you whine?
Dude, get over yourself. The last thing I'm going to be when it comes to you is a victim! Dude, again, I responded to Pip about the Dirk comparison, and you jumped in and decided you were going to set the rules at which I should act. Here's the quote you fuckin dooshbag!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by houheffna

You put Mirotic over Kukoc...and you interjected yourself into the conversation. Something you seem to do often. You showing up in the middle of a conversation on this forum is kind of like Stevie Wonder wandering into traffic. Bad things happen.

I have asked you NOT to do some things on this forum...

1. Do some research before you start typing your opinion.....that way you don't look as stupid as you do normally. You WILL look stupid because...well...you're stupid...but you won't look AS stupid. I never, literally nor figuratively called Mirotic "white trash". I pride myself in being considerate of all races, colors and creeds so I don't use that terminology too often. Don't suck so bad at this...you've been here long enough to do/know better.

2. You don't have to follow my every word. I don't need followers. You don't have to bring my name up in conversations I am not even a part of. That way I don't have to tell you that you're an idiot as often as I do.

3. You really should stop talking about penises so much. Maybe you don't have one? I don't know...but you seem infatuated with them. Do you sit around in class and draw pictures of them? Grown men don't talk that much about crotches. Grow up.

Do those three things and you will be slightly less irritating...

You're Welcome.

Do you really think I give a fuck what you think Pal? At this point, with all this hammer talk, I'll just suggest that you are lucky we're talking on the internet. I hope you're not walking the streets telling other men how to live their lives, that's a good way to get yourself fucked up.

As far as telling me what to do, and when I should post, well you can fuck off with that shit. Anytime you think you'd like to try to enforce that shit with me, I'll gladly oblige. Until then, why don't you stop quoting my posts if you don't like them. Especially when I'm talking to someone else.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Dude, get over yourself. The last thing I'm going to be when it comes to you is a victim! Dude, again, I responded to Pip about the Dirk comparison, and you jumped in and decided you were going to set the rules at which I should act. Here's the quote you fuckin dooshbag!

Do you really think I give a fuck what you think Pal? At this point, with all this hammer talk, I'll just suggest that you are lucky we're talking on the internet. I hope you're not walking the streets telling other men how to live their lives, that's a good way to get yourself fucked up.

As far as telling me what to do, and when I should post, well you can fuck off with that shit. Anytime you think you'd like to try to enforce that shit with me, I'll gladly oblige. Until then, why don't you stop quoting my posts if you don't like them. Especially when I'm talking to someone else.

Dude, no use in beating a dead horse....its been proven, I was talking to Frenchie, you showed up and was very disrespectful. I responded in kind. Now your feelings are hurt. Not my problem. I showed you what happened in this thread, Poohdini showed you in the thread in which you actually started with the disrespect. You weren't talking to SP94, Frenchie, anybody else...but me. And you were wrong to start in on me in that way. YOU were out of pocket...the argument from the other thread, eventually spilled over into this one.

By the way, if on the street, someone pestered me constantly, I just might tell them to hit themselves on the head with a hammer. How do you think it will go on the street if you continued to make homoerotic statements about penises over and over and over again to someone you were disagreeing with, insinuating they are homosexual? You don't think that would get your ass whupped? Seriously? You don't think talking to others over here in Roseland, the way you talk to me on the net won't get you seriously injured? Think again. And what do you mean "anytime I would like to enforce....you'll gladly oblige"? I don't have time for wanksta talk. I deal with the real thing every day, and I am tired of it. You don't intimidate me at all.

You instigate a lot of this...I don't bring your name up in threads that you don't even post in. You bring my name up. And why are you so irritated concerning quoting your posts? They are your words!

You are simple-minded to me. So what I will do is ignore you from now on. That way, when you bulldoze your way into these threads looking to get something started with me, you will just look like a damn fool. Plain and simple.

Here is another quote from someone on this forum on the subject:

"i think you hate heff so much you blindly quote him and just start hating on whatever he said"

Kind of reminds me of that song Nas did with Diddy...

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And we all know who will be the 2014 NBa champions. :(

I'm going with the Bulls without Mirotic and I am serious about that.

I thought the Spurs would have beaten the Heat in 2012 if they played, I thought they should have won game 6 in 2013. The Pacers stretched them out. The Celtics stretched them out. And we gave them hell with a hurt Noah, no Deng, Heinrich, or Rose.

Wade will be a year older. Bosh will be a year happier in South Beach.

Unless Oden is the missing center they needed we have a great chance to beat them.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Dude, no use in beating a dead horse....its been proven, I was talking to Frenchie, you showed up and was very disrespectful. I responded in kind. Now your feelings are hurt. Not my problem. I showed you what happened in this thread, Poohdini showed you in the thread in which you actually started with the disrespect. You weren't talking to SP94, Frenchie, anybody else...but me. And you were wrong to start in on me in that way. YOU were out of pocket...the argument from the other thread, eventually spilled over into this one.

By the way, if on the street, someone pestered me constantly, I just might tell them to hit themselves on the head with a hammer. How do you think it will go on the street if you continued to make homoerotic statements about penises over and over and over again to someone you were disagreeing with, insinuating they are homosexual? You don't think that would get your ass whupped? Seriously? You don't think talking to others over here in Roseland, the way you talk to me on the net won't get you seriously injured? Think again. And what do you mean "anytime I would like to enforce....you'll gladly oblige"? I don't have time for wanksta talk. I deal with the real thing every day, and I am tired of it. You don't intimidate me at all.

You instigate a lot of this...I don't bring your name up in threads that you don't even post in. You bring my name up. And why are you so irritated concerning quoting your posts? They are your words!

You are simple-minded to me. So what I will do is ignore you from now on. That way, when you bulldoze your way into these threads looking to get something started with me, you will just look like a damn fool. Plain and simple.

Here is another quote from someone on this forum on the subject:

"i think you hate heff so much you blindly quote him and just start hating on whatever he said"

Kind of reminds me of that song Nas did with Diddy...
Dude, fuck off. Try not quoting me and saying your typical bullshit if you don't like what I say. I wasn't talking to you when you started your shit, and I don't want to talk to you now. You fuckin bore me with your shit. Just don't quote me and respond to me. Get it?

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
I'm going with the Bulls without Mirotic and I am serious about that.

I thought the Spurs would have beaten the Heat in 2012 if they played, I thought they should have won game 6 in 2013. The Pacers stretched them out. The Celtics stretched them out. And we gave them hell with a hurt Noah, no Deng, Heinrich, or Rose.

Wade will be a year older. Bosh will be a year happier in South Beach.

Unless Oden is the missing center they needed we have a great chance to beat them.
I couldn't agree more! The Bulls were bringing the best record to the playoffs when Rose went down. Two championships have passed by with him on the bench. This year we were missing our best player and best scorer, and two of our best defenders. I can't wait to see how a guy like chalmers does trying to check DRose all game. People forget how good the Bulls were with a full team. I see the Bulls competing this year. In 2014, after hopefully getting Mirotic and a FA, we'll dominate, imo.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I couldn't agree more! The Bulls were bringing the best record to the playoffs when Rose went down. Two championships have passed by with him on the bench. This year we were missing our best player and best scorer, and two of our best defenders. I can't wait to see how a guy like chalmers does trying to check DRose all game. People forget how good the Bulls were with a full team. I see the Bulls competing this year. In 2014, after hopefully getting Mirotic and a FA, we'll dominate, imo.

The thing that is frustrating about the heat, is as if the big 3 were not enough, Chalmers is something of Rose's nemesis. Their rivalry goes back to the NCAA championship game, in which Chalmers hit one of the more underrated and undercelebrated 3 point shots with 2 seconds left to take into overtime.

He always competes a little extra against Rose, and is in his head a bit I think. Rose was worn out his MVP year, we need to preserve Deng and Rose and Noah for the playoffs but that isn't in Thibs DNA.

But in the MVP year he absolutely bitched Wade-Lebron @Miami for all to see.

We need him to be even better, and I think 2 teams might win 70 games this year out of Bulls, Nets, Heat