If the Dolphins fire Mike McDaniels, should the Bears fire Eberflus and hire mike?

Should bears get Mcdaniels?

• Yes

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 53.7%

• Total voters

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Why would McDaniels come here when the Bears O is a shit show right now.? He is young enough to get another coaching gig in a few years if he succeeds with new team. If he waits after the draft, and FA, maybe it’s a different story,

I would like him to come to the Bears. He is smart and talented.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Yes. Bears need to kick Elberflubst to the curb. Is it too much to ask for a coach to come to Chicago and NOT have any dumb sayings or acronyms?

Username

Liked Posts:
No. Until Poles gives the Floose the players he needs to make his D scheme work, we don't know how good Floose is.
Now if Poles will ever find these players is another question.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Yes. Immediately. As soon as you can contact him, then hire him. I wouldn't hesitate at all moving on from Eberflus if the alternative is Mike McDaniel.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Why would McDaniels come here when the Bears O is a shit show right now.? He is young enough to get another coaching gig in a few years if he succeeds with new team. If he waits after the draft, and FA, maybe it’s a different story,

I would like him to come to the Bears. He is smart and talented.
Heard he is interested if the Bears can get him at open mic night at Second City.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Because they are becoming a clown show.
I've been saying all along that offensive minded head coaches are usually undisciplined dickheads. they're not all Shanahans or McVays.

So you want to fire the current coach in favor of Trestman 2.0?

So he can play Fields in spite of concussions and jeopardize his life as he has with Tua?
quite certain that was a medical staff gaffe. if they say he can't go then the coach can't sign off on it, can he? you think they're like Jon Voigt in Varsity Blues?

Bust

Liked Posts:
yep it was nuts he only missed one week for this? WOW!

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Yes!!! In a league run by offense it’s stupid to have a defensive coach. If he hires a good offensive coordinator he’d be poached in a couple of years.

It’s 2023 and we have idiots in charge who hired a defensive coach that produced the worst defense in the league,?????

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Flus is going to hire ole buddy Reich.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This staff isn't going anywhere unless somebody Getsy a promotion. Team did as expected for the amount of injuries it had. I doubt McDaniels goes anywhere either but with that owner, it could happen. Best we could hope for is Getsy to get a HC job and Poles lures McDaniels in to replace him because he like Fields and prefers to concentrate on O. The likelihood of that is near zero.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This staff isn't going anywhere unless somebody Getsy a promotion. Team did as expected for the amount of injuries it had. I doubt McDaniels goes anywhere either but with that owner, it could happen. Best we could hope for is Getsy to get a HC job and Poles lures McDaniels in to replace him because he like Fields and prefers to concentrate on O. The likelihood of that is near zero.
Nobody is taking Getsy. He might get an interview but nothing he did this year screams HC material. It was basically just “make a play JF & make me look good.”