Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The Blackhawks are 14-0 since 2009 in Game 5 and Game 6 of series that were tied 2-2. I'm lucky to say I've seen the games since 2009 against Vancouver in the quarterfinals.

This is the among the best runs in the history of Chicago sports, and only the Bulls' 6 titles in 8 seasons is better in my lifetime.

If you haven't watched a game yet throughout the first two Stanley Cup runs, I'd suggest you tune in.

We are lucky to have the opportunity watch Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane become Chicago sports legends in front of our eyes.

I can't forget about other stars like Keith, Seabrook, Hossa, Sharp, Crawford, and the numerous role players like Hammer and Bickell that get star like treatment in Chicago.

It's a beautiful thing to see, and I hope you are all enjoying this as much as I am.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Blackhawks are 14-0 since 2009 in Game 5 and Game 6 of series that were tied 2-2. I'm lucky to say I've seen the games since 2009 against Vancouver in the quarterfinals.

This is the among the best runs in the history of Chicago sports, and only the Bulls' 6 titles in 8 seasons is better in my lifetime.

If you haven't watched a game yet throughout the first two Stanley Cup runs, I'd suggest you tune in.

We are lucky to have the opportunity watch Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane become Chicago sports legends in front of our eyes.

I can't forget about other stars like Keith, Seabrook, Hossa, Sharp, Crawford, and the numerous role players like Hammer and Bickell that get star like treatment in Chicago.

It's a beautiful thing to see, and I hope you are all enjoying this as much as I am.

is Hammer what they call the big Swede who takes pucks to the throat?

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Yes.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

is Hammer what they call the big Swede who takes pucks to the throat? Cuz I love him, and Seabrook, and Bickell. The flashy skill guys are great, but we don't win without our protectors, enforcers, and tough guys letting them do what they do. I'm sure Kane would say the same.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Didn't you say we were finished after Game 2 against the Blues? :troll:

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
is Hammer what they call the big Swede who takes pucks to the throat? Cuz I love him, and Seabrook, and Bickell. The flashy skill guys are great, but we don't win without our protectors, enforcers, and tough guys letting them do what they do. I'm sure Kane would say the same.

Can't remember what period it was, but 3 Wild players went after Kane. Bickell grabs two of them one with each hand showing them what is up. Ares and myself were laughing about that last night. I like Bickell doesn't take shit from anyone.

TL1961

Liked Posts:

We have a lot of very skilled players, and more than that, this is a team that is very tough mentally. It's a pleasure to watch a team that doesn't get rattled. A team that expects to win.

And Jonathan Toews just keeps moving way up the list of best athletes to ever play in Chicago. He is a winner at every level he has ever played, and is so tough and such a great leader it is fabulous. He just makes the right plays when they need to be made. He lives for the big moments, but is consistently good and does the little things so well all the time. He is the Derek Jeter of the NHL.

This team is as enjoyable to watch as any team I have ever rooted for.

TL1961

Liked Posts:

One of the Hawks also called him "a Swedish Viking".

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's the golden age of Blackhawks hockey. No doubt.

My father had season tickets to the Blackhawks during the Makita, Hull, Tony Esposito, etc years. I went to many a game and remained a fan ever since. This statement is a fact to date. This is the most exciting team since Bobby Orr strapped on skates and played with the Blackhawks, bad knees and all and they weren't this successful. It has been hella fun to watch these young kids.

Hockey is THE best live spectator sport.