If you were Paxson...

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I agree on Rivers being overrated but if we had LeBron, i think he would be good enough to coach this team. I think LeBron would respect a coach like that.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
LeBron doesn't need to respect anybody. He's the best player in the game. Yeah, it would be great if everyone was all happy in the locker room and on team planes, but in the end what matters is that he's the best player in the game today. No amount of NBA coaching has allowed him to sustain his current level, and it is very likely no amount of NBA coaching will affect it much in the future.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LeBron doesn't need to respect anybody. He's the best player in the game. Yeah, it would be great if everyone was all happy in the locker room and on team planes, but in the end what matters is that he's the best player in the game today. No amount of NBA coaching has allowed him to sustain his current level, and it is very likely no amount of NBA coaching will affect it much in the future.

I remember that MJ respected Kerr so much that he punched him in the face once.

I wonder if this glorious Bulls tradition will be handed down as well.

Lefty

Liked Posts:

He respected Stacey King so much he gave him a knuckle sandwich as well. Hell, he respected the management so much that he personally went to the media to opine for certain firings to be made when he had a beef.

If he commits to the Indian, I'm all good with whatever happens.

Dismagic1

I wonder if the tradition of duschebaggery will continue in your family when you decide to have kids.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He respected Stacey King so much he gave him a knuckle sandwich as well. Hell, he respected the management so much that he personally went to the media to opine for certain firings to be made when he had a beef.

MJ. Citizen of the decade.

If he commits to the Indian, I'm all good with whatever happens.
Better goalie: Bron or Huet?