IGT 11/19 Blackhawks @ Flames Official In Game Thread

pick the winner

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew

Liked Posts:
Edit- ah for cap space - well I get cap space ... that is a different story ... motivation seems to be an issue at this point.

So - I agree with you there -lighting a fire by removing certain zombies... it can be a solution (can't be worse than standing pat).
Hell we could even package them for a good two way low cap hit center like Martin Hanzel.

Stalberg - Toews - Kane
Morin - Sharp - Hossa
Beach - Hanzel - Smith
Makarov - Dowell - Kopecky

Keith - Seabrook
Campbell - Boyton
Leddy - Hammer

Matthew

Liked Posts:
Put Morin on line 1.

What ever it wont happen, Q is going to keep giving Kopecky, Brouwer, Bolland, and Pisani ice time... and when shit goes wrong he will just shuffle the lines... which has not worked yet this season.

Then Jack Skille will consistently be the best player on the ice and he will keep getting put on the 4th line for reasons unknown.

FUCK THIS, I AM MAD.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For all the hoopla over Stalberg, he's a -4 and has the same amount of points as Steeger.

13 of the 21 games (for him), he has been held scoreless.

He isn't a 1st liner.

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
The point was also neither was Versteeg - so he wasn't much of a loss -and any production gotten out of 25 was going to be a bonus.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There's a reason why Stalberg isn't on the PK.

Because, he is a piss poor defender.

The guy is 6'3" & doesn't hit for god sakes.

Last edited:

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
Ah I get it -you're a size matters guy ... Remember Eric Daze? He didn't hit either.
:)

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
+1 for stating the obvious :) (but some people won't get it).

Considering his wheels why the hell would you want the guy to? He's the guy that is supposed to be fed with the outlet past and blow by guys with his wheels... however it is possible that he might not have the hands that match his speed- there is no question that the guy has world class speed at this point in his career.

However, the guy is not a powerforward - shoehorning a guy in to a position -I don't think that would be all that wise. Whether a given coach finds a person useful or not in the scheme of their coaching plan is a different equation though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.