IGT: 11/23 Bulls @ Lakers - 9:30 CT - NBATV (Gibson to play against Lakers)

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
3-18 our bench is at shooting ..

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Moral victory I suppose. Played the champs pretty close. Kobe only got 20 and Gasol was held to 11 or so. It was the Lakers' bench that beat us. The better team won.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Moral victory I suppose. Played the champs pretty close. Kobe only got 20 and Gasol was held to 11 or so. It was the Lakers' bench that beat us. The better team won.

Well said, I was once again impressed with the Bulls, even in a loss. The team was very impressive, especially Rose and Noah.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
Ya played LA better than I thought and honestly SHOULD have won this! Throw in Boozer in CHI next time and we take em I hope. But damn Korver and Bogans couldn't get a whiff if he was shootin for shit

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
We could have came back at the end but this team cannot make FTs. Also Watson with his foot on the line on that long 2. It could have been a 3 point game with about 2min left.

The TOs killed us early in the game.
We are still getting no respect from the refs.
Shannon Brown is an asshole. I can live with Blake and Barnes hitting those shots late in the game but when Brown keeps draining them, you need to guard him, period.
This bench has been surprisingly horrible this season. Brewer needs to start and the rest of the bench just needs to wake the fuck up. I dont see how this team doesnt make a trade down the line to upgrade the 2 position and find another scorer off of the bench.

Rose, Noah, Gibson...Hats off to these three soldiers, they came to win tonight. No shame in losing to the Lakers and keeping it close is encouraging but when they make dumb mistakes and lose because of it, it hurts. This should have been a nice road upset.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
i need to rename my "watson" thread & include bogans in there it would jump 5+ pgs

A team can always play better. Bulls need to be close to flawless to beat the Lakers, especially on the road. Let's give the credit to the Lakers tonight.

i think if derrick rose had some help from his wing players, this team would have won. If korver, deng, or bogans would have hit at least half of their open jumpers, we could have walked away with this game.

Man i wish we could close rose, and have rose's clone's play the 1, 2,3, and back up 4 positions.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
Is anyone really suprised by bogans laying a brick? Is ronnie still injured? why doesn't he play more?

WindyCity7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

yeah gasol was basically shut down until the 4th & kobe was ok but he could have scored more......SHANNON BROWN KILLED US TONIGHT PERIOD!

S. Brown fg 7-14 three 5-10 +/- +7 21 points in 29 minutes

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Get Bogans the heck out of the starting lineup. Brewer should be good to go by now. I swear if Bogans misses another wide open 3 I am going to throw something.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
i'm feeling confident facing the heat in the playoffs. Noah is going to rape bosh. Rose is a stud, and with the crappy shot blocking of the heat, he's going to dominate. If only deng, korver, and bogans show up; we should have a chance.

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:
There is a lot of work to be done for the SG position.....hope something gets done soon. Whether it is signing a player or just finally handing over the starting roll to Brewer/Korver.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
Deng needs to start hitting shots, simple as that, he's got a three this year but right now he can't hit his twos or his FTs.

The bench doesn't worry me so much, Boozer will push Gibson to the bench which will make it so much stronger. But we need a second perimeter player to step up and support Rose and Deng is supposed to be that guy and right now he's not getting it done.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Scott Pippen out of retirement..
th_ssst.gif

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
deng and korver sucked tonight. but hey, i expected a loss tonight.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
korver is a bench player, and his leg isn't a 100% a couple days ago he had an mri on his leg. i'll write off his poor as of late to that. Deng really has to step up.