IGT: 12/14/2011 Chicago Blackhawks @ Minnesota Wild

who wins?

• Total voters

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bickell was good in the 1st. His line had a lot of sustained play in the offensive zone and whenever they were set up, Bickell was in front of the net. The way he should be. You could tell he was focused on one thing and that was - get to the net.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bickell was solid again. Him in the press box did wonders.

-2 & 0 shots.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Bickell was good in the 1st. His line had a lot of sustained play in the offensive zone and whenever they were set up, Bickell was in front of the net. The way he should be. You could tell he was focused on one thing and that was - get to the net.

You are right that the BBB line had a couple of really nice shifts, and it isn't necessarily that Bickell played poorly. Was just hoping for some more. Was hoping for more of a fire under his ass. He had a solid year last year and then really reached a new level in a few games in the Canucks series. Hopefully he is on his way back to being a solid 3rd liner.

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh yeah, I absolutely want more from him and I did expect a little more. I'll take the net presence though.

Also, the Hawks D played so well in that 1st that every forward line looked pretty good. More specifically, the way Keith was cutting off Minnesota rushes and then starting the Hawks rush with 1 quick pass... it was like watching the 2010 Hawks again. Total puck possession + speed + attack. It was dominating and Minnesota was not helping their cause as they sat back on their heels in their own zone.