IGT 12/22 Predators @ Blackhawks

Who wins?

• Total voters

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Scott really has no business being on an NHL team, period.

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
^^ yeah except for fighting.

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
It's all about the points. I think the Ryan Johnson signing was a pretty good gamble after I worked out who it was (I guess I got focused on the Exelby thing and thought -whoa- if they are picking up defensemen - then this new guy must be even lower on the food chain than Exelby... ok, so it wasn't the case- and was the type of defensive minded forward I was blabbering about ...).

The team could use a similar priced one dimensional winger- as long as that dimension is defense. There is enough offense to work with there already.

Scott never was the problem; and 4 lines that are all offensive minded are going to lose your team a hell of a lot of hockey games -unless, you are the 1980's Edmonton Oilers... and even they had some purely d guys.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Goons in hockey need to be gone ASAP.

Guys like Scott, Shelley, Boogaard have absolutely no business being in the NHL.

Was Stan high when he signed this loser? We go from having one of the best 4th lines in the NHL to one of the worst.

I don't expect 10+ goals from these guys but my god put someone who has a little skill with Johnson.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At least Hendry has a little skill to him.

Kaner, Hossa come back, Scott's ass better be in the press box on Sunday.

Barring those guys are finally ready.

Last edited: