IGT 3/26: Ducks @ Blackhawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
boys...9th place is 1 point behind us...we better keep playin'.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think that little run we had a couple weeks ago may have gotten our confidence up a bit too high...we gotta get in the dance to have a chance to compete.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think that little run we had a couple weeks ago may have gotten our confidence up a bit too high...we gotta get in the dance to have a chance to compete.

I don't think that's the case, as we've had some pretty low moments since then. Most notably, the 4-0 routing by the Stars last week.

J

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't get too down on this game. They played fine and just came up short against a tough team.

That bullshit game against the Stars- that's something to get upset about. A hard played game against a team that is playing for the exact same thing they are? That happens.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't get too down on this game. They played fine and just came up short against a tough team.

That bullshit game against the Stars- that's something to get upset about. A hard played game against a team that is playing for the exact same thing they are? That happens.

Yeah, I thought they played great as well. While we held our own at first, that big line of Anaheim's just proved to be a tad too much. I mean lets face it, towards the end there Kaner was getting thrown around like a rag doll. On the other hand, Crawford was at the top of his game, the PK looked sharp and we showed up to play an entire 60 minutes. In the end, after you take all of the x's and o's out of the game, that's all you really need to put points up on the board. I remember thinking at one point during the second period that if we could play like this the rest of the way down the stretch, there's no reason we couldn't win the Cup again. Or at the very least, be in contention for it. Maybe that's just me though.

J

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.