Donator
Liked Posts:
rain delay. hopefully when is it get started, thatll be it for Weaver

Last edited:

GaelicSoxFan

Time Lord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can someone please tell DJ to stop fucking saying 'we got some work to do' in that singsong tone? Next time I hear it I'm probably gonna throw my radio out of the window.

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
hopefully we still have enough time to win this

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
C'Mon Gray 1 more out

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
got 2 more outs to work with

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
shit, well get em tomorrow

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I missed it. Can anyone give details on the Morel error?

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
FYI - I see that this IGT was kind of weak... don't get discouraged Sox fans. With the rain delays and the Hawks on, I think some of us were occupied. Plus it was a Friday night.

I do plan on being around for more of these... a lot more of these, especially during the week. I also have to admit that I am on a semi-break from this team because the bullpen has literally stressed me out. For some reason, with the Packers and the White Sox, I can literally make myself feel physically ill for hours or days at a time if they are annoyingly bad. I know, it is something I should work on, but in the mean time, I have been physically SICK at the sight of the White Sox bullpen and I literally dread the 8th inning on. I do think I am getting over it and will start participating again soon!

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rookie pitcher today...it's a good & bad thing. Either we hit or don't.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
FYI - I see that this IGT was kind of weak... don't get discouraged Sox fans. With the rain delays and the Hawks on, I think some of us were occupied. Plus it was a Friday night.

I do plan on being around for more of these... a lot more of these, especially during the week. I also have to admit that I am on a semi-break from this team because the bullpen has literally stressed me out. For some reason, with the Packers and the White Sox, I can literally make myself feel physically ill for hours or days at a time if they are annoyingly bad. I know, it is something I should work on, but in the mean time, I have been physically SICK at the sight of the White Sox bullpen and I literally dread the 8th inning on. I do think I am getting over it and will start participating again soon!

I haven't been on the past couple of nights because I literally was sick. Not from the Sox play, although that didn't help. Haha but I will be here for the next couple of games. :woot:

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was impressed with Jeff Gray last night. He pitched a couple solid innings. Definitely kept us in the game. We had multiple missed opportunities against Rodney in the 8th, but I was very excited to see Dunn smash one off Weaver. Without the 4th inning, the Sox played a fairly decent game.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hope Floyd can get a solid outing today. What's the weather like on the South side right now? Any delays?

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rookie pitcher today...it's a good & bad thing. Either we hit or don't.

If it was anything like the last few years, it is a BAD thing! For some reason, we have been getting owned by pitchers we have never seen before.

Hopefully we can break that trend this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.