IGT: Blues @ Blackhawks 11/4 at 7:00 p.m.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Who really gives a fuck...the Blues are regular season world beaters but show their true colors in the playoffs. See how much this "big win" means to them when they get eliminated in the first round like they usually do.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am in now way knowledgable in hockey, but how da fuq do you blow a 5-2 lead in hockey? I mean thats like blowing a 20 point lead in the 4th quarter.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am in now way knowledgable in hockey, but how da fuq do you blow a 5-2 lead in hockey? I mean thats like blowing a 20 point lead in the 4th quarter.

Hawks probably thought the Blues would lay down and give up. Thus, they took a half assed approach to everything past the 1st period.

If you sit back, it will burn you every time.

italianbeef

Liked Posts:

It's not uncommon to blow a 3-goal lead. It's uncommon for a supposed "elite" goalie to need more than 5 to win.

Crow lost focus tonight and they lost a point because of it. It's November, so it doesn't seem important. If we're fighting to get in on the last day of the season, as in 2011, it will seem important then.

I'd rather lose 6-0 than like this.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
While blowing a 3 goal lead is something that certainly happens, lets not make it out to be a common occurrence. It isn't and a team like the Blackhawks shouldn't let it happen. It was a team effort tonight that allowed the Blues back into the game. Can't really blame it on one certain player, it was a team effort. An important two points were given to the Blues tonight and the Blackhawks missed out on an additional 1. In the West, it could certainly be a big deal.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Need to rewatch the highlights, but I feel like Toews picked a pretty awful time to make a change, leaving Tarasenko open for that game winning goal in OT.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
While blowing a 3 goal lead is something that certainly happens, lets not make it out to be a common occurrence. It isn't and a team like the Blackhawks shouldn't let it happen. It was a team effort tonight that allowed the Blues back into the game. Can't really blame it on one certain player, it was a team effort. An important two points were given to the Blues tonight and the Blackhawks missed out on an additional 1. In the West, it could certainly be a big deal.

Eddie actually said it when it was 5-2.

"Mentality is, let's get the next one then get a power play and we are right back in it"

You can say he #calledit.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Ryan Hartman sent down to Rockford, and rightfully so after his insistence on turning the puck over in his own end.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
He had his first point and had some good moments in that game but too many turnovers so far in all the games he played this year. I wonder if he'll get called up around the next time they need someone like him or they'll actually give a shot to some of the other prospects.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Ryan Hartman sent down to Rockford, and rightfully so after his insistence on turning the puck over in his own end.

Hopefully means that Hossa is ready to go tomorrow night. Hartman has a ways to go. He plays with a passion and edge each shift which is great and has gotten plenty of guys far (see Shaw) but he has plenty of improvements to make.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully means that Hossa is ready to go tomorrow night. Hartman has a ways to go. He plays with a passion and edge each shift which is great and has gotten plenty of guys far (see Shaw) but he has plenty of improvements to make.

Last I heard was that Hoss will be out still on Friday. That was on the radio about 5:30 last night.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
They can just keep the lines the same and put in Tik where Hartman was if they really wanted.