• Rookie Centers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DLeague Call Ups

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Niko is considered the next Dirk right?

Maybe Niko should watch some tape on Dirk and pick up some of his offensive game if he isn't already. We know that he can shoot the 3 but he doesn't have to do it all the time.

He's still adjusting. There was a time when he wouldn't shoot open shots now he doesn't hesitate. I'm confident he'll eventually find a balance.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
been saying that since the beginning...if hoiberg is going to continue to pair pau and niko together we are going to continue to get pounded inside. pau has to start with either noah or taj, plain and simple

I feel like Pau doesn't really fit in. I'm not saying he's bad, I just think he looks out of place.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I feel like Pau doesn't really fit in. I'm not saying he's bad, I just think he looks out of place.
From the few games I have been able to see this season, I'd have to say Gasol seems to play most of the game like he doesn't even care anymore. That could be because he hates Hoibergs system (much like he hated D'Antoni's system), or he's just old and the way he moves now makes it look like he doesn't care.

I do think they need a defense/offense pairing in the front court. Either Gasol comes off the bench and Noah starts, or Gasol and Taj need to start with Noah and Niko as the second unit.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
8 games in and I hate the way that Niko is being used. When he played in Spain did they give more than 3 points depending on how far away from the line you are?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
8 games in and I hate the way that Niko is being used. When he played in Spain did they give more than 3 points depending on how far away from the line you are?
Niko is advocating for the 4 pointer I hear.