Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
LOL!

I need a gif of that Baristow hook shot.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yep, changing the coach....that was all this team needed.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Thibs is probably laughing his ass off tonight.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Noah's line tonight was not even D-League worthy.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At least Bobby Portis got to see the floor. He did some good things. He did shoot that air ball and Hansbrough made him look silly a couple of times.

McDermott is continuing to shoot the ball well and you can see the rest of his game is starting to become less of a liability as he gets more comfortable.

Rose is almost invisible out there. It's pretty depressing to watch. Mirotic needs to stop launching these 25-26 footers... it's getting really old. Snell is making me start to miss Dunleavy. He's too timid out there.

The Bringer

Beast Pro Legend
Liked Posts:
Not worried, give them a few weeks to get their feet under them and cohesiveness together. They all look a step slow, if they look like that in a month we are done.

nbafan23

Liked Posts:
Portis had 10 points in about 9 minutes and showed some toughness out there. Guess it's true what they say. He doesn't back down from anybody.

nbafan23

Liked Posts:
At least Bobby Portis got to see the floor. He did some good things. He did shoot that air ball and Hansbrough made him look silly a couple of times.

McDermott is continuing to shoot the ball well and you can see the rest of his game is starting to become less of a liability as he gets more comfortable.

Rose is almost invisible out there. It's pretty depressing to watch. Mirotic needs to stop launching these 25-26 footers... it's getting really old. Snell is making me start to miss Dunleavy. He's too timid out there.

:turrible: for you think that. If MDJ wasn't making his few corner 3's a game he was pretty much useless. At least Snell can defend.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rose is almost invisible out there. It's pretty depressing to watch. Mirotic needs to stop launching these 25-26 footers... it's getting really old.
Rose also can only see out of one eye...he's not really looking to score at all which is why he looks invisible. He's getting guys pretty decent looks imo, they just aren't falling. His assist numbers should be higher. That said, I remember a couple drives where he got contact but no call, as has been typical of Rose's career so I can see why he isn't really looking to shoot at the rim much yet.

Mirotic is infuriating me with those 25 ft 3s. I get he has the green light and has been red hot, but those just aren't smart shots.

nbafan23

Liked Posts:
Rose also can only see out of one eye...he's not really looking to score at all which is why he looks invisible. He's getting guys pretty decent looks imo, they just aren't falling. His assist numbers should be higher. That said, I remember a couple drives where he got contact but no call, as has been typical of Rose's career so I can see why he isn't really looking to shoot at the rim much yet.

Mirotic is infuriating me with those 25 ft 3s. I get he has the green light and has been red hot, but those just aren't smart shots.

Just be glad that this type of game was super early in the season. Best way to look at it is just learn from your mistakes in it and try to improve on them in the next game. Hornets just made pretty much everything as every active player on their team scored in a game which has to be pretty historic.

It wasn't great to see Jordan sit there on the sideline and watch this whole thing either. At least from the Bulls pov.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just be glad that this type of game was super early in the season. Best way to look at it is just learn from your mistakes in it and try to improve on them in the next game. Hornets just made pretty much everything as every active player on their team scored in a game which has to be pretty historic.

It wasn't great to see Jordan sit there on the sideline and watch this whole thing either. At least from the Bulls pov.
Yeah I'm glad this happened early rather than late for sure. I think it's a learning moment for the team...they will realize they can't underestimate teams and such hopefully. I trust they will learn from this trouncing...it's a pride hit for sure.

I think with a DRose that's able to see the outcome is completely different though. It's weird seeing Rose not look to score at all. He's actually doing a pretty good job of finding guys imo, but with the threat to score at the rim that he normally has I think it'll do wonders for the offense. There's got to be more shots at the rim though, this team settled for way too many jumpers after it was apparent they weren't falling.

nbafan23

Liked Posts:
Yeah I'm glad this happened early rather than late for sure. I think it's a learning moment for the team...they will realize they can't underestimate teams and such hopefully. I trust they will learn from this trouncing...it's a pride hit for sure.

I think with a DRose that's able to see the outcome is completely different though. It's weird seeing Rose not look to score at all. He's actually doing a pretty good job of finding guys imo, but with the threat to score at the rim that he normally has I think it'll do wonders for the offense. There's got to be more shots at the rim though, this team settled for way too many jumpers after it was apparent they weren't falling.

The bright spots of the game to build on was Butler having 26 through 3 quarters, Portis having 10 points in around 9 minutes, and McDermott looking to get going and more comfortable as a scorer with 17 off the bench.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The bright spots of the game to build on was Butler having 26 through 3 quarters, Portis having 10 points in around 9 minutes, and McDermott looking to get going and more comfortable as a scorer off the bench.
That's true as well. Butler had his shot going tonight as did McDermott. Doug actually looked really comfortable out there which is great to see. Portis looked nice, but it was garbage time so it's really hard to say what will translate. But then again, Doug scored a lot in garbage time also. I'll take it as a positive. Minus that airball, but when you're down 30, who cares what shots you take?

nbafan23

Liked Posts:
That's true as well. Butler had his shot going tonight as did McDermott. Doug actually looked really comfortable out there which is great to see. Portis looked nice, but it was garbage time so it's really hard to say what will translate. But then again, Doug scored a lot in garbage time also. I'll take it as a positive. Minus that airball, but when you're down 30, who cares what shots you take?

Well with Portis and Doug they have that mindset that it isn't over till the game is over itself which I like. That attitude alone should earn them PT. With Portis's performance I am sure it has some Bulls fans thinking about what we can get for Taj if the Bulls decide to put him on the block.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wowie. This new Bulls team is sure a lot better aren't they? I feel sorry for all of you Thibs haters. I really do. You munched onto the Garfield Goose and friend theme that the reason why the Bulls weren't champs was because of Thibs. Hell with defense, rebounding, and hard work. He couldn't run an offense, right? He kept asking for a couple of skilled perimeter players and got nothing from Garfield Goose other than grief. Instead we have a point guard that can't shoot and never was a real point guard in the first place. Then we have a SF that is being forced to play shooting guard. Add a starting SF who is too damn light and skinny to play any SF in the league. SNell weighs like what... 190# and change? Nice. Then throw in an apparently over-the-hill suddenly Pau Gasol who is being more and more exposed as unable to guard anyone put the slowest of slow centers or PFs. And then we have Mirotic who is somehow playing what?????? Point PF?

The result of all of this crap is an anemic fucking offense and a terrible defense. It is like a fucking Chinese fire drill out there. Oh.......and how about all of that fast passing around the perimeter to no end? What is that accomplishing? Are they trying to be the Harlem Globetrotters but without the skill to do it?

Yeah....They couldn't wait to get Thibs out of town who was their scapegoat when the real problem was with Garfield Goose and friend. They never gave Thibs the team that he wanted or more importantly needed. He deserved better and so did the Bulls fans. Incompetent leadership form the owner down. Its the Chicago way except for the only owner and organization that is worth a shit....Rocky Wirtz and the Blackhawks.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ummm. What is a player doing on the court that cannot see correctly? Rose is reportedly seeing double out there. Really? Then why in the fuck is a guy seeing double out playing in the first place. Way back years ago I was a pretty good high school basketball player but after my glasses broke I had to play without them and basically couldn't see the basket when I shot. It was all a blur. They kept playing me because I was basically a glue kind of defender and good rebounder. My point is, though, unless Rose quits shooting and becomes a really point guard then bad vision makes him useless as a shooter. I think that they should sit him until his vision comes back (hopefully).

nbafan23

Liked Posts:
Sorry Hawk but

HVNBWD5h.jpg

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ummm. What is a player doing on the court that cannot see correctly? Rose is reportedly seeing double out there. Really? Then why in the fuck is a guy seeing double out playing in the first place. Way back years ago I was a pretty good high school basketball player but after my glasses broke I had to play without them and basically couldn't see the basket when I shot. It was all a blur. They kept playing me because I was basically a glue kind of defender and good rebounder. My point is, though, unless Rose quits shooting and becomes a really point guard then bad vision makes him useless as a shooter. I think that they should sit him until his vision comes back (hopefully).

I like when the Hawk wakes up! Let it rain!

[video=youtube;IV84ha3uEGg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV84ha3uEGg[/video]