IGT: Chicago Bears (3-7) vs Philadelphia Eagles (9-1) Sunday 11/26 Noon

Who wins?

• Bears

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Eagles

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Frank. Yep, just Frank, wherever he is.

• In typical Bears fashion, Cairo reinjures himself.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Lol. Shut the fuck up cunt.

Funny alleged fans of a team with as many shit QBs as the Bears would call Trubisky a bust.
If this wasn't his rookie year but who he is as a vet he could still be better than some of our real busts.

Am I the only one tht thinks the coaching staff has coached all the good qualities of Trubisky out of him, trying to force a square peg into a round hole? These shithead coaches are going to ruin him, or set him back. Anyone that was pro John Fox before this year has some serious explaining to do.......

No, that has crossed my mind.
We were sold Trubisky because of his accuracy. He had accuracy in the preseason. Quickly into starting he's had some wild throws. Got me wondering if they didn't do something to mess with him. Hopefully it's just rookie stuff that he gets over but these coaches seem to be clueless about the game in every other aspect so it wouldn't surprise me if they decided to fix something that wasn't broken.

I don't think you'll ever be happy. I've seen enough of your posts to know you just like to troll.

I'm calling it, this guy has to be my alt.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
Lose to a 9-1 team this week and a 1-9 team next week. Has that ever been done?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Today he did look like garbage, hate to break it to you. Am I giving up on him yet? No, but I am starting to get concerned. I am ok with rookie mistakes, interceptions while trying to make something happen, etc. The style of football I saw today I am not ok with, and some of that sits on Trubisky's shoulders, whether you refuse to see it or not.

Not an ounce of fire from him this game. Not one ounce. Announcers repeatedly mentioned he was shell shocked. Is it a product of coaching? Perhaps........

I can't blame him for a lack of fire with coaches setting him up to fail every week. The only time he can try to win is after the game is unwinnable.

Which style of play, the run run pass at the start or the pass pass pass at the end? I wish they would call a game to use him from the start. Let him get take the lumps with a clean slate to see what he does. He has shown flashes when they have let him play but it's always been too late.

No concern from me this year. I'm glad Glennon sucked to get this year out of the way instead of putting it off until next year. Next year I'll be concerned if things don't clear up.

dakbear

Liked Posts:
The jury is still out on Trubisky-we will know a lot more by this time next year. What concerns me is how inaccurate he has been-not just today, but other games this year also. Accuracy was supposed to be his strength and we are not seeing it. End of game against Eagles second team and he still looked bad. Hopefully new coaches can turn him around but I will say it now-I hope I am wrong but I think we drafted the wrong guy.

Reactions: Myk

Bronko

Liked Posts:
Yeah, when everyone I know is a Packer fan.....the years have not been good to me.

Keep the faith. I'll be a life-long Bears fan in Madison, too, in a couple of years.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
If scrambles and fire are what you want to see. You're not looking for a elite qb development but some hot flash excitement and that's not what is gonna go hand in hand.

I Remember literally because you have to complain about something in sports media, in 2007 Bears media on espn1000 looked up what the Pats media was talking about and there was a poll because Pats fans thought Brady wasn't showing enough emotion and excitement with how the perfect season was going.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Watson showed scrambles and fire, and what did that get him? He blew out his knee without even being touched. I have a feeling many here posting want an injury prone QB that shows flashes inbetween injuries.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Let’s see. .. 3 years of Pace... 3 years in last place.... no decent QB play in sight. Nope, not happy with this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe find a new team then? All you do is bitch and moan. The bad drafting for years under Lovie and Trestman put them in a huge hole. How many 1st round busts did they have in there? It's gonna take awhile to climb out of it. And Pace hasn't hit home runs on every pick either.

But as a long time lurker, I have seen you piss you pants over some pretty shit QBs you claimed the Bears needed to sign. You fawned out Matt Flynn for sure, which he turned out to be a joke.

I remember some user named BROC, 2 years ago, that would scream all day how Brett Hundley was gonna be gold for the Bears...

Hell, Watson blew his knee out without even being touched and could very well be the next RGIII and half you guys fill the cup over the IR case.

Bronko

Liked Posts:
My thoughts are Jim Harbaugh will be the new Bears coach. Glazer broke the news this morning that many teams will be pursuing Harbaugh this morning and some teams (Bears) were out recruiting watching the Michigan game yesterday. Glazer already knows which teams (Bears) but I know he did not mention this because he is very close with John Fox. I'm sure Glazer already knows Fox is fired.

Harbaugh's got a great gig in a college football factory where you can stack a schedule with creampuffs and almost guarantee a bowl game every year. Huge paychecks, short seasons, your recruiting is almost automatic thanks to your school's rep. Donors throw money at your program. Boosters may get spoiled and petulant when you don't win a national championship every year, but WHY would anyone in that position be crazy enough to come to the pros, let alone Chicago to work for the McCaskey's and a clueless GM for less money, less stability, and no games on the schedule against Division II teams?

Historically, hot college coaches don't do as well in the NFL as head coaches. The best pro HCs have come up from the pro assistant ranks.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe find a new team then? All you do is bitch and moan. The bad drafting for years under Lovie and Trestman put them in a huge hole. How many 1st round busts did they have in there? It's gonna take awhile to climb out of it. And Pace hasn't hit home runs on every pick either.

But as a long time lurker, I have seen you piss you pants over some pretty shit QBs you claimed the Bears needed to sign. You fawned out Matt Flynn for sure, which he turned out to be a joke.

I remember some user named BROC, 2 years ago, that would scream all day how Brett Hundley was gonna be gold for the Bears...

Hell, Watson blew his knee out without even being touched and could very well be the next RGIII and half you guys fill the cup over the IR case.

It’s still my team. Just cause I’m not a bitch like you, who’s afraid to look at the reality of the situation, doesn’t change that. Has this regime done any better than past ones? They’ve had 3 years to show something but only regress. I’d get a new QB in there to compete at least as the Bears move on to their next coaching staff.

Bears have been bad for a long time so there is no time to waste. Can’t just assume Trubisky is the one cause he hasn’t shown much. You have to be aware of the possibility that he’s just not the answer. Knock Watson if you must but he proved himself to be a difference maker and big play maker before getting injured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If you are not bitching about the product the Bears put on the field then I do not know what to tell you.

This team deserves all the hate and critiscm that it gets.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Today he did look like garbage, hate to break it to you. Am I giving up on him yet? No, but I am starting to get concerned. I am ok with rookie mistakes, interceptions while trying to make something happen, etc. The style of football I saw today I am not ok with, and some of that sits on Trubisky's shoulders, whether you refuse to see it or not.

Not an ounce of fire from him this game. Not one ounce. Announcers repeatedly mentioned he was shell shocked. Is it a product of coaching? Perhaps........

Picture a new driver given the keys to a piece of shit car, not running on all cylinders, bad under inflated tires, being told to drive that car on a difficult road with lots of challenges.

There was poor pass protection, poor run blocking leading to no run game and very good suckage by the Bears offense as a whole. What QB would look good?

Reactions: Myk

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
If you are not bitching about the product the Bears put on the field then I do not know what to tell you.

This team deserves all the hate and critiscm that it gets.

The team deserves criticism for sure but I think most of it falls on Fox and his Stone Age approach to coaching. He’s cost the Bears numerous games over the past couple of seasons. And while Pace hasn’t been perfect, I think he’s done about as well as any GM could have been expected to do after taking over a dumpster fire roster and situation. Meanwhile, Fox has been a legit liability and direct cause of some meltdowns.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Picture a new driver given the keys to a piece of shit car, not running on all cylinders, bad under inflated tires, being told to drive that car on a difficult road with lots of challenges.

There was poor pass protection, poor run blocking leading to no run game and very good suckage by the Bears offense as a whole. What QB would look good?

So we're back to the old Cutler argument that everything around Trubisky needs to be in place before we hold him accountable to his lofty draft pick and contract? . . .

. . . Trubisky doesn't need to light the world on fire with this team, but he needs to start showing SOMETHING special. He hasn't yet. He's been, at times, competent. But there's been nothing spectacular. And that's starting to be a problem . . .

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
The jury is still out on Trubisky-we will know a lot more by this time next year. What concerns me is how inaccurate he has been-not just today, but other games this year also. Accuracy was supposed to be his strength and we are not seeing it. End of game against Eagles second team and he still looked bad. Hopefully new coaches can turn him around but I will say it now-I hope I am wrong but I think we drafted the wrong guy.

I don't know about wrong guy or right guy.

I questioned his inaccuracy in his first game. He was accurate in the preseason without the focus of the coaches to be the starter. They name him #2 and give him their focus for 4 weeks and suddenly random balls are way off their mark.
Is it the pressure of real NFL games or did these coaches try to change him? I'd never heard of him having random inaccuracy in college. He was claimed to be Brees accurate.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lost the locker room: 13-19

Didn't lose the locker room: 12-31

It appears the "culture change" was a little over rated.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The team deserves criticism for sure but I think most of it falls on Fox and his Stone Age approach to coaching. He’s cost the Bears numerous games over the past couple of seasons. And while Pace hasn’t been perfect, I think he’s done about as well as any GM could have been expected to do after taking over a dumpster fire roster and situation. Meanwhile, Fox has been a legit liability and direct cause of some meltdowns.

The tough part is that Fox is on Pace. He hired him, he didn't fire him after 2016.

No matter how you breakdown the shit this organization is 12-31.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The tough part is that Fox is on Pace. He hired him, he didn't fire him after 2016.

No matter how you breakdown the shit this organization is 12-31.

"But I also understand this is just talk and we've got to show actions. We've got to show results. I fully get that." - Ryan Pace

Seems that some of the people here on CCS don't get that however.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;xzpndHtdl9A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A[/video]

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Did anyone else see Jim Schwartz laughing at the Bears during the game?