• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Feels like a defining moment:

Record vs the Packers: 94-94-6

Green Bay aiming to take the series lead for the first time since 1932.

This one would hurt.

Therefore, I have to hope that our QB play is at least mediocre. Don't care if it's Glennon or Trubisky.

Bears 20
Packers 17

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The key to this game is Glennon hitting a deep route sometime early in the first quarter. That's a direct punch to the chin that could completely change the complexion of the game. Green Bay will be selling out to stop the run, gotta come out aggressive. While I think it may be shocking to most, I think the Bears try to air it out early. Let's hope Glennon can earn some of that salary of his.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
GB: 20

Bears: 13

This will be a close game that the Bears could absolutely win but Packers will slow down the Bears running attack and force Glennon to beat them. Glennon will proceed to turn the ball over a couple times and Rodgers capitalizes.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bears - 13
Packers - 10

We run the ball down their throats all game and win on a Barf field goal. Yeah, I said it. Conner Barf kicks a game winner.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Prediction: Bears make it a close enough game but it comes down to the offense needing to keep Rodgers off the field in the 4th Quarter and Glennon goes 3 and out while maintains a 3 point lead. Bears punt the ball to Rodgers and Packer win it with a TD on a blown coverage.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Hard to see the Bears winning this one. Maybe in Chicago, but not at Lambeau.

The last 2 times the Bears beat the Packers it was in GB. We haven't beat them in Chicago in 7 years so I'm not sure why you think beating them in Lambeau is so impossible.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Pass rush wins the game. Rodgers is their whole team.

We need to win the turnover battle. I like Eddie Jackson for his first interception and to overtake RRH as the interception leader.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The key to this game is Glennon hitting a deep route sometime early in the first quarter. That's a direct punch to the chin that could completely change the complexion of the game. Green Bay will be selling out to stop the run, gotta come out aggressive. While I think it may be shocking to most, I think the Bears try to air it out early. Let's hope Glennon can earn some of that salary of his.

They tried going deep early against Pitt with Wheaton but he dropped it and it wasn't a bad throw by Glennon.

I'm already not looking forward to being on this thread for the game and hearing the same thing every single post about how bad Glennon is and how Trubs would of made every play Glennon didn't. The same thing every single game day thread. It's exhausting.

But i'll be here anyway.

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The last 2 times the Bears beat the Packers it was in GB. We haven't beat them in Chicago in 7 years so I'm not sure why you think beating them in Lambeau is so impossible.

Our last 4 wins against Green Bay were all prime time games. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Bears 17 Packers 10
People were right, Glennon brings a trade. With this win we get Glennon for the next 12 years and trade Trubisky for a 1st.