• Angelo still waiting on that shoulder injury to show up

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Saints study nothing but Eddie Jackson all week, phone the rest in

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xvflutop

Liked Posts:
Saints, as well as Eagles ahead of us on schedule, are experiencing O-line movement due to injury.
Translation: we'll record zero sacks as all the back ups will appear to be pro bowlers before returning to back up type play for the next team.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Translation: we'll record zero sacks as all the back ups will appear to be pro bowlers before returning to back up type play for the next team.

clearly you know nothing about the Bears troll.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I've seen a lot of "I'd be shocked/surprised if we win this game" comments. The same things were said against Pit and Car. There's no doubt NO is playing some damn good ball now, but it shouldn't surprise anyone if we win this game. The way our D and run game are going we can win most games and even play the really tough teams close.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I've seen a lot of "I'd be shocked/surprised if we win this game" comments. The same things were said against Pit and Car. There's no doubt NO is playing some damn good ball now, but it shouldn't surprise anyone if we win this game. The way our D and run game are going we can win most games and even play the really tough teams close.

I'm shocked we won this year.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Huge test for the secondary. I'm curious to see how they fare against Brees who is in a different league than Cam and Flacco. Secondary looked very good the past two games, but those games were more of a quiz whereas this will be more of a final exam.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Mitchell Trubisky: 12-21, 160 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT, 4 rushes, 30 yards.
Jordan Howard: 23 carries, 117 yards, 2 TD, 1 reception 6 yards.
Tarik Cohen: 5 carries, 22 yards, 3 receptions, 34 yards.

Bears 24
Saints 19

The Bears run game will really grind against the weak Saints run D. 2 Good offensive drives will result in touchdowns for the Bears, 1 takeaway will give the offense a short field and allow them to punch it in a third time.

The defense won't be as dominant as the last 2 weeks but they'll still be very good. They'll get 1 takeaway and they'll do a good job of holding the Saints to field goals on their drives. A lot of people have been focused on the takeaways the D has been getting, but no team has had an offensive TD against them in the past 2 weeks. The Bears D will hold the Saints O to 1 TD and 4 field goals.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;cLyvI2gCyIk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLyvI2gCyIk[/video]

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
The problem with the Saints that worry me is that they are capable of scoring lots of points in a hurry. We should have success in the run game and more yards than in the past in the passing game, but will it be enough to outpace the Saints offense? Our defense is much improved, but I don't see them keeping the Saints, and in particular, a shifty back like Kamara, at bay all day.

I hope I am wrong and will be cheering hard for the Bears as usual, but I see this as being a loss for us unless we show a drastic improvement in the passing game.

NO - 27 Chicago 23

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The problem with the Saints that worry me is that they are capable of scoring lots of points in a hurry. We should have success in the run game and more yards than in the past in the passing game, but will it be enough to outpace the Saints offense? Our defense is much improved, but I don't see them keeping the Saints, and in particular, a shifty back like Kamara, at bay all day.

I hope I am wrong and will be cheering hard for the Bears as usual, but I see this as being a loss for us unless we show a drastic improvement in the passing game.

NO - 27 Chicago 23

My prediction: Bears will run the ball to keep that offense, that can score lots of points in a hurry, off the field.

And Bears fans will be up in arms about it.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
please hook a brother up with the youtube stream when applicable

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
After watching a half of the Browns I'm thankful for the little bit of offense we do have. At least we have an identity. Browns don't know what they wanna be one drive to another.

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I believe we CAN win this game. However, my prediction is based on what we saw from the offense last week. We are going to see how important having an offense is today. This alt-right offense is NOT developing Tribisky who they are going to NEED going forward if they are going to make a run for the playoffs this season. We have a great run game, but that run game can't score 30 pts. Brees and his offense can. 4th scoring offense in the league. The put up 25 last week and over 50 against the Lions.

If Fox plays the same offensive philosophy they did last week, we will not keep up...

AINTS 35
Bears 10

BEARS

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I believe we CAN win this game. However, my prediction is based on what we saw from the offense last week. We are going to see how important having an offense is today. This alt-right offense is NOT developing Tribisky who they are going to NEED going forward if they are going to make a run for the playoffs this season. We have a great run game, but that run game can't score 30 pts. Brees and his offense can. 4th scoring offense in the league. The put up 25 last week and over 50 against the Lions.

If Fox plays the same offensive philosophy they did last week, we will not keep up...

AINTS 35
Bears 10

BEARS
I died laughing at the alt right offense part lol.