IGT: Chicago Bulls at Miami Heat 1/29 2:30 CT on ABC

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bear06

Liked Posts:
I'm so glad we got Rip we would have been f*cked if Bogans was still here.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Who cares if Lebron biked to the game?

peewee.jpg

Miss%20Gulch%20Large%20Image.jpg

ChiTeez.com

Best shirts in Chicago
Liked Posts:
Bulls only down a few, and have yet to play well! And that's without Deng and CJ! Bulls put together a few runs and actually play defense and it's a Win for Chicago!

sicko

Liked Posts:
Only down 5...NOT BAD! We just need somebody else to step up Offensively!

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Imagine if we had Deng tonight....
Without him we are only down a few......
To me, that's a good sign, so I don't think any of us should pout.
We are playing a decent game and we still have a chance to win this one.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Its one game, the Bulls are still down and Wade hasnt done anything. Need to add something before the deadline

Scottie, maybe JR Smith? :shrug: Just throwing it out there

Has nothing to do with this game. We've added Rip who has clearly shown he's improvement over Bogans and it's not close. Brewer, Watson, Taj and Asik all have looked better overall during the season. Our offense has improved this season, it's not great but it doesn't need to be. Just need our pieces in place. But if you want to blow the team up based on 1 reg season game without two crucial players, glad you aren't the GM.

Liked Posts:
Magic hit the nail on the head. Luol would have definitely kept James in check in the first half, but Bulls are gonna win this anyway...just my gut feeling. And God! Korver has been terrible this season...what's gping om with him?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Magic hit the nail on the head. Luol would have definitely kept James in check in the first half, but Bulls are gonna win this anyway...just my gut feeling. And God! Korver has been terrible this season...what's gping om with him?

This season? Maybe this game...

MatthewLPowers

Liked Posts:
Has nothing to do with this game. We've added Rip who has clearly shown he's improvement over Bogans and it's not close. Brewer, Watson, Taj and Asik all have looked better overall during the season. Our offense has improved this season, it's not great but it doesn't need to be. Just need our pieces in place. But if you want to blow the team up based on 1 reg season game without two crucial players, glad you aren't the GM.

Im not just looking at today's game, but this season overall and last season's playoff series against the Heat. Yes, we've seen improvements all over the place, but have you found another person that can create their own shot? No. Boozer still suck? Yes. I never said we had to blow up the team, but if you want to blow it up for D12 Im all for it. If you want to trade away a draft pick and/or a piece off the bench for another scorer, Id think about it

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If you want to trade away a draft pick and/or a piece off the bench for another scorer, Id think about it

Everyone here would be fine with that. Problem is the price for certain players are too high or players simply don't want to come here. Not our fault.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Im not just looking at today's game, but this season overall and last season's playoff series against the Heat. Yes, we've seen improvements all over the place, but have you found another person that can create their own shot? No. Boozer still suck? Yes. I never said we had to blow up the team, but if you want to blow it up for D12 Im all for it. If you want to trade away a draft pick and/or a piece off the bench for another scorer, Id think about it

I'd blow up this team for Howard but that's fantasy. It will never happen. No, nobody else can really create besides CJ and Hamilton can a little bit but last year doesn't matter. This whole season you would see that the ball movement is so much better and we as a team are better offensively. We have yet to even see this team at full strength. 4 losses, a +10 win margin with a injury plagued team and you're flipping out