IGT: Chicago Bulls at Miami Heat 1/29 2:30 CT on ABC

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bear06

Liked Posts:
Chris Broussard said that the Clippers and the Heat are interested at JR Smith before the Heat Knicks game Friday.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Chris Broussard said that the Clippers and the Heat are interested at JR Smith before the Heat Knicks game Friday.

the heat are interested in everybody

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Heat are interested in anyone that might be able to shoot who will play for the MLE.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
U][/U]
Comparing Wade to J.R. Smith is like comparing Filet Mignon to a slider...kind of silly

To compare JRs athletism, size and offensive creativity isn't that silly..
Mentally, personality nd attitude wise, you can't compare, I understand that.

Thibbs teachings will disceplin J.Rs attitude and mental approach.
He has embarked upon the teachings of Chinese monks.
JR is already working on this in China meditating, and doing yoga with martial arts.
He will return a new man.
After being trapped in China, I think he willl have a new appreciation of the good old U.S.A

ChiTeez.com

Best shirts in Chicago
Liked Posts:
If JR Smith could learn to play in our system, and keep his attitude in check, I would be ok with it. But, I don't see that happening. :bullbang:

sach1

Liked Posts:
if boozer can play better than what he did today then Deng and Rip are both healthy then we have a chance against the heat.

ChiTeez.com

Best shirts in Chicago
Liked Posts:
Boozer missed a lot of shots, hell, the Bulls missed a lot of layups in general! Not to mention Boozer's kids were shown in the stands cheering "Go Heat" lol. :obama::turrible:

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't we have one thread without mention of that loser in China? :obama:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Boozer missed a lot of shots, hell, the Bulls missed a lot of layups in general! Not to mention Boozer's kids were shown in the stands cheering "Go Heat" lol. :obama::turrible:

LMAO, that was pretty fucked up how the media exploited his children like that in a joke about there dad....
Boozer should kick the broadcasters and camera mans ass......straight up, his family was disrespected :troll:

But first, Boozer should go home and read phil jacksons book about Zen.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
That was a pretty lame ending. LeRingless winning makes me angry.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Boozer needs to teach his kids about supporting your father and the team that paid them enough money so that their kids will never have to worry about struggling.

Carlos is playing for the other team(sexually and basketball wise).

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lebron should be happy as fuck that Chalmers saved his ass and Derrick missed his 2!

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I hate that we play again tmrw. I'm worried we might not be in it mentally after this game. And Rose might not be in it physically. He played a lot/hard today.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Boozer needs to teach his kids about supporting your father and the team that paid them enough money so that their kids will never have to worry about struggling.

Carlos is playing for the other team(sexually and basketball wise).

What???

ChiTeez.com

Best shirts in Chicago
Liked Posts:
I hate that we play again tmrw. I'm worried we might not be in it mentally after this game. And Rose might not be in it physically. He played a lot/hard today.

It's a worry, but they are Pro's. Hopefully they can move on and get focused on the next game. After all, we will see Miami a few more times this season.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Boozer missed half of his shots...not a big deal, he only took 10 shots.
I think everyone is blaming Boozer for doing what he has done his whole career. Can he play better? Yes...but I am not going to blame him for this...other players are higher up on the blame list.

Noah is playing better, so maybe I will lay off of him for a while...we will see.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:

The only solace is that they play the Wizards tomorrow.