IGT: Chicago Bulls vs San Antonio Spurs 7:00PM TNT

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
This is the effort & energy the team needs to bring all the time. The team defense was great. There was constant movement on offense & Rose doing what he does best, attacking the basket. It's only just one game I know but it does show that when this team is locked in on both sides, they are one of the best in the league. Now we just need to keep this consistent effort and get fully healthy.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
We'll see how much effort they have tommorow. POP managed to get his starters some rest. Two deep teams, two different coaching styles. I've been a big supporter of Thib's managing the players minutes, but there is no excuse for not getting your #1 draft pick minutes, which you traded 2 draft picks for, who brings to the table the main thing the Bulls have been missing.... shooting.

You mean the #1 pick who is recovering from knee surgery and hasn't played in a month? Yea Thibs should have been playing him at least 25 minutes tonight. :lmao:

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
You mean the #1 pick who is recovering from knee surgery and hasn't played in a month? Yea Thibs should have been playing him at least 25 minutes tonight. :lmao:

How many blowouts have the Bulls had? How many more will they? It was a perfect opportunity to get him 5-10 minutes and fire up some shots. It's called getting all your weapons tuned up. I bet McD is feeling like shit right now. You can't be part of a team if your coach doesn't have confidence in you.

Again, there was nothing about Kirks 26 minutes tonight that was anything special. McD could have had 6 of those minutes, giving him 8 minutes, to start to get some confidence. LOL all you want, but when the Bulls come out flat tomorrow, and McD never has a chance to tune his game, we'll still be wondering about Korver.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
daaaaaaaa bulls. now if Portland beats boston ill hit my parlay with the bulls moneyline tonight :fap:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, this was a good rebound. Rose played outstanding and so did Gasol. It was good to see. However......... Hinrich is worthless. They are very thin at the #2 guard position. They really miss Noah but I continue to sit him and nurse him into the play-offs.

They need to make a deal. The East is there for the taking. They have draft picks. Use them!

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I hope that they rotate Nazr in more, even when Noah comes back. Gotta trust your bench, and spell Noah and Gasol.

Choisauce

Liked Posts:
daaaaaaaa bulls. now if Portland beats boston ill hit my parlay with the bulls moneyline tonight :fap:

Dude.....portland fucked me over too. I had utah +8/Bulls ML/Portland -7.5/Clippers -11.5 4 game parlay. Bulls ML had that parlay looking faaaat

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Pains me to say this, but......Snell has been playing better.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Why does that pain you?
I've been a pretty big Snell basher. Not that I don't enjoy being wrong in this instance, I just hate admitting that I'm currently looking wrong.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I've been a pretty big Snell basher. Not that I don't enjoy being wrong in this instance, I just hate admitting that I'm currently looking wrong.
Ah, makes sense. I've seen flashes from Snell that shows me he can be a productive bench player in this league. At least it wasn't like Teague who never showed any promise.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ah, makes sense. I've seen flashes from Snell that shows me he can be a productive bench player in this league. At least it wasn't like Teague who never showed any promise.
If Tony started making his 3s consistently, we'd actually have a productive bench player to back up Dunleavy. 0-6 last night...but I do like the improved aggressiveness. Assuming those weren't horrible shots...after all I did not see the game.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If Tony started making his 3s consistently, we'd actually have a productive bench player to back up Dunleavy. 0-6 last night...but I do like the improved aggressiveness. Assuming those weren't horrible shots...after all I did not see the game.
2 of his three's were desperation (one was like a 78 footer and another was with the shot clot expiring).

The others just missed, weren't bad shots as I recall.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You have Doug (hopefully) to fill the three ball. I much prefer the way he played last night slashing to the basket aggressively and getting to the line.

They were not bad shots either. Just missed them.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You have Doug (hopefully) to fill the three ball. I much prefer the way he played last night slashing to the basket aggressively and getting to the line.

They were not bad shots either. Just missed them.
True, but I have a feeling Doug isn't going to be cracking double digit minutes for awhile. I would very much like him to be in the rotation, but seeing as he's recovering from injury and was struggling before, I'm just not sure he'll get the minutes.

Snell has looked good driving to the basket lately...it's something that I didn't see him try to do much last year, but he's definitely got some slasher in him when he wants to. I just think him being able to knock down one or two 3s a game would make him a lot more valuable (obviously) as that type of player can be huge for a championship aspiring team.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
17 boards tonight though. For someone who sucks at rebounding...he sure gets a lot of rebounds.

You know who sucks at rebounding? Brook Lopez.

he made me look like a idiot last night, he put effort in blocking out

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
he made me look like a idiot last night
Yeah the rebounding stat isn't quite like the block stat. If you get a lot of rebounds night in and night out you're a good rebounder. They don't just fall into your lap. He knows how to position himself and while I do admit he's not the greatest at blocking out, he makes it work.