IGT: Cubs @ Dodgers Game 4(NLCS)

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Instead of me actually dragging up the quotes from last night, just laugh at the panic that happened 24 hours ago. And notice who is and who isn't here.

I'm here, hombre. Urias didn't pitch a shut out and Joe Buck sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Instead of me actually dragging up the quotes from last night, just laugh at the panic that happened 24 hours ago. And notice who is and who isn't here.

I'm here. Do I get a cookie?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Close, but no steak knives. Good night for reals this time. I'm out.

It wasn't me who predicted 12-3, but whoever it was, it was getting close. But, you're right, no steak knives.

AmazingGrace17

Liked Posts:
Finally maybe they've awakened! If we can get their lefties off the mound we can take this thing. Does Maddon sit Wilson tomorrow?

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
be58e75a1e5ea6c260fc9898265e3b68.jpg

Sent from my Samsung S6 Edge

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A much needed win! Also nice to see our starting slugger Anthony Rizzo hit finally! Oh let's not forget Addison Russell too! The two guys who we needed the most to step up did!
GO CUBBIES!!!!!

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dj may be dumb but fat babies is my target. He gonna swallow before I am done

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Finally maybe they've awakened! If we can get their lefties off the mound we can take this thing. Does Maddon sit Wilson tomorrow?

Yes, Lester and Ross start Tom. No ifs ands or buts. This is the team dat got us here

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
A much needed win! Also nice to see our starting slugger Anthony Rizzo hit finally! Oh let's not forget Addison Russell too! The two guys who we needed the most to step up did!
GO CUBBIES!!!!!

So, we shouldn't trade them?

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
Wow it's almost like the best team in baseball in the regular season can hit.... almost. Cubs need a strong outing from Lester game 5 and Hendricks has shown he can pitch with Kershaw. Whether or not the bats show up who knows. But they pounded Maeda last time out(3 runs in 4 innings). Also, other than jansen, the dodger's pen hasn't been that amazing.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I stayed away from this board last night and the Cubs hit. I am thinking it has been my fault all along. See everyone tomorrow.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Would have been a shut out if Montgomery trusts this incredible infield. I guess Joe just got flak from Lackey for pulling him. Lester, Kyle and Jake to win 2/3.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would have been a shut out if Montgomery trusts this incredible infield. I guess Joe just got flak from Lackey for pulling him. Lester, Kyle and Jake to win 2/3.

Surprising Lackey said "are you kidding me" after 2 walks. At least he didn't drop an F bomb in there.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With both games on tonight... I'm gonna get crap for sleep. (Bears game starts @ 3:25am for me.) The Cubbies really need another win in LA before they head back to Chicago...

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With both games on tonight... I'm gonna get crap for sleep. (Bears game starts @ 3:25am for me.) The Cubbies really need another win in LA before they head back to Chicago...

Sounds like you might be searching out the coffee tomorrow. The good thing besides last nights win is these west coast games have a 7:08 start time.

I think Lester will have a strong outing tonight as will the Cubs bats.

supra8795

Liked Posts:
Sounds like you might be searching out the coffee tomorrow. The good thing besides last nights win is these west coast games have a 7:08 start time.

I think Lester will have a strong outing tonight as will the Cubs bats.

Hope so. Can't wait. Bears are going to get their asses beat so good thing the Cubs will be on.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Game 4 could not have gone any better. First we got to Urias early and brought in the LA bullpen. We had a good showing against the hard throwing Baez. He seems to be there go-to middle relief/set up man. So to get a couple of hard knocks on him was very encouraging. And then we destroyed Stripling, who I believe was a starter earlier in the year.

And then the two huge keys were great games by both Rizzo and Russell. Russell looked like a completely different person last night. He was patient and really seeing the ball well. Rizzo still looked lost his first two at-bats but then he came alive, too.

And now we head into Game 5 with momentum and a favorable match up. Our guys know they can get to Maeda and Lester is a tough match up. After Lester we can bridge Wood to Chapman and force them to hit lefties. We have a good shot tonight.