IGT: Game 1) BULLS @ HEAT 10/29 7:00 p.m. CT - SEASON OPENER (#TheReturn)

Who wins this battle?

• Total voters

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
screw boozer...dude has some good games and we all start praising him then he turns trash again...same story for 3 years
This is actually where I agree with you. Boozer is the one that is handcuffing the Bulls financially. The Bulls number one need is a big man that can crash the boards physically on offense. He is also just too slow to play the Heat. It's like he's in slow motion against them. They are too quick.

I would actually bring Boozer off the Bench against the Heat. I'd rather see Murphy get some minutes, he's lively on the boards at least. We've are actually smaller then Miami now. It shouldn't be that way. We don't need any more finesse guys, we don't need a scoring SG, we don't need any more swing men, we don't need any more 3 pt shooters.

What the Bulls need is a big man that can kick some fuckin ass! I been saying it all along. We need an enforcer!

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
We shot way too much from outside in this game even though we didn´t hit anything.

That lead to long rebounds and easy fast break points for Miami.

Defensively we were not able to contest their threes. I couldn´t believe my eyes! Our defense really sucked that game!

Also Rose has been too passive for a game like that imo.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
We shot way too much from outside in this game even though we didn´t hit anything.

That lead to long rebounds and easy fast break points for Miami.

Defensively we were not able to contest their threes. I couldn´t believe my eyes! Our defense really sucked that game!

Also Rose has been too passive for a game like that imo.
Yeah, they should have attacked with Boozer and Noah more. It would have kept the heat more honest on defense. I found the entire team to be in the twilight zone. The heat remembered last year and the Bulls were not ready, imo.

We will have to attack the basket much better. This is my main concern. The 3's will come, but they can't be our main attack. I would trade Taj and Boozer right now for an enforcer that can score even a little bit.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Yeah, they should have attacked with Boozer and Noah more. It would have kept the heat more honest on defense. I found the entire team to be in the twilight zone. The heat remembered last year and the Bulls were not ready, imo.

We will have to attack the basket much better. This is my main concern. The 3's will come, but they can't be our main attack. I would trade Taj and Boozer right now for an enforcer that can score even a little bit.

Why would another team want either of those contracts?

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Why would another team want either of those contracts?
Dude, where did I say that any team was interested? Go quote someone else, I'm not interested in your petty shit.