Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I hate Green Bay very much. But just look at how their offense executed today with a shit 3rd year quarterback and a 4th string running back. Then we have the fucking Bears. This game came down to shitty coaching and shitty refereeing. They executed and the referees let them get away with penalties and punished the BEars. But still, the talent wasn't the issue, good coaching could have over-come the penalties and horseshit calls in general. Until the Bears come up with legit coaches, they will never prevail. It isn't fair but that is just the truth of it all.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I hate Green Bay very much. But just look at how their offense executed today with a shit 3rd year quarterback and a 4th string running back. Then we have the fucking Bears. This game came down to shitty coaching and shitty refereeing. They executed and the referees let them get away with penalties and punished the BEars. But still, the talent wasn't the issue, good coaching could have over-come the penalties and horseshit calls in general. Until the Bears come up with legit coaches, they will never prevail. It isn't fair but that is just the truth of it all.

That offense that everyone since on the Packers has known it's scheme and game style that's been focused on check for

Its not even as simple as the concept of good or bad. It's been the same main coaching and method for all those players packers career it going back a decade now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
That offense that everyone since on the Packers has known it's scheme and game style that's been focused on check for

Its not even as simple as the concept of good or bad. It's been the same main coaching and method for all those players packers career it going back a decade now.

Not to mention, they said up here in Madison on the radio, that Hundley just looked like crap because he never put in the work, thinking Rodgers rarely gets hurt. So, it took him a few weeks to get going. His numbers were far worse then Mitch's, but he was expected to just not be awful.

Liked Posts:
Pulling the race card isn't cool especially when I have never seen SP exhibit any sort of racial posts or thoughts. If someone in is racist they definitely need to be called out on it but this case isn't warranted.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

That is correct but they get coached to EXECUTE their offense. THe BEars don't and haven't had offensive execution like forever. They don't hire good coaches. Once in awhile an assistant coach will fall into their lap but the top guys do not end up with the Bears.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Coaching was abysmal. Fox & Loggains need to be gone.
And I think this game really showed how bad C. Jones is at ILB. If we can't even keep 1 of the 2 starting ILBers healthy it is pretty obvious as Windy said, ILB > OLB in the draft. And the OL is still giving the Bears problems. Inconsistent.

Iceman2385

Liked Posts:
I wasn't able to watch the game, but looking at the stats it's at least encouraging Mitch almost threw for 300 yards. His development is by far the most important thing. In terms of coaching, everyone was hating on the Packers coach last week, but yea Fox needs to go. I don't hate the guy, but I would like a offensive guru type guy that can help Mitch. Don't get a dork like trestman tho lol, get a guy like the Rams current coach. Overall, I'm ok we lost, I hope we keep loosing close games so we can get a better draft pic.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am just glad that Trubisky survived this game. Clearly, Matthews tried to spear him while on the ground on a late hit. It should have been a personal foul on the play.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You sound like a Cutler apologist.

LOL. In Cutler's 5th game? Wow. This is what you wanted. Remember all those that said he needs to play and learn from his mistakes because he hadn't played enough in college? Fucking hypocrites.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Bears D goes to heck when C.Jones is making the reads at the line of scrimmage. That's been the case for almost 3 games now. How can Fangio not see this? Maybe the next guy will be just as bad, but if you know C.Jones can't do it, why is he still doing it?

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
That is correct but they get coached to EXECUTE their offense. THe BEars don't and haven't had offensive execution like forever. They don't hire good coaches. Once in awhile an assistant coach will fall into their lap but the top guys do not end up with the Bears.
And they haven't had an offensive playcaller/scheme for more than 2 seasons since 09. And before Ron Turner who was the last one to do that before? Probably Ron Turner again back in the 90s.

The childish black and white notion of good is silly as McCarthy has had a game style and plan 11 years ongoing instilled and tweaked to stay current.

Those types of coached would've been fired if not able to maintain but you also need good starts, he had it with Favre. He went from an awful year as OC with a rookie QB in Alex Smith to HC greenbay and leap to all the credit there.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't think McCarthy is any kind of world beater as a Head coach. However, he looked like Bill Parcells out there coaching against Gabby Hayes:(