IGT: Habs @ Hawks

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I watch this whole game, flip over to the Cubs during a lil commercial break before ot, come back and they have won?!?!?! Just saw the replay, what a lucky goal that was. I will take it though. Morin is playing fantastic right now, enjoying what he is doing recently. Hossa has stepped up huge since Captain and Kaner went down. Back to the Cubs!

You have one job in the postseason.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Here's your game-winner!

yQLRaOa.gif

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's the Crawford the Hawks will need come playoff time. Real strong game, particularly early.

Switching over during OT to watch the Cubs?

Really? :gary:

:obama:

IvyPickin87

Sinkin Putts ****in Butts
Donator
Liked Posts:
You have one job in the postseason.

Don't worry come the postseason there will be no urge to flip. Its my terrible but lovely DVR has ruined my ability to handle a commercial break. I know I should never want to watch the crap going on in Wrigleyville, over this fantastic example of a perfectly run franchise. But it's my sick twisted, can't help myslef, insanely pathetic obbsession with the Cubs. :facepalm: :cubs:

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Don't worry come the postseason there will be no urge to flip. Its my terrible but lovely DVR has ruined my ability to handle a commercial break. I know I should never want to watch the crap going on in Wrigleyville, over this fantastic example of a perfectly run franchise. But it's my sick twisted, can't help myslef, insanely pathetic obbsession with the Cubs. :facepalm: :cubs:

Replace "Cubs" with "Bears" and I know that feel.